What's your fav band dvd?

Larf03 said:
Sorry... I must have sounded like an asshole ... sorry about that dude!

Well... since you asked:

Martyr - The most technical death metal I've ever heard ... hailing from quebec...
Orphaned Land - A Jewel! A very nice person was kind enough to introduce them to me
Annihilator - Technical and melodic thrash...

...I'll stop there...

don't worry about it, didn't sound like an asshole, but thanks for the bands :D

Band reccys, eh?

Early Queensrÿche - all power/prog bows to the Queen of the Reich
Dismember - they have an album CALLED Death Metal. These guys have BALLS, goddamnit.
Sodom - German thrash that, instead of lacerating you in a thousand different places like Kreator, simply beats you to death to blunt objects.
Ulysses Siren - BAY AREA THRASH, BITCHES. Most unjustly ignored band ever (of course, they never actually released a full album...) If you can't find it online, I'll try sending it to ya, but I have a dialup.

And of course, click the link in my signature and download Torture Squad, which is THE FUCKING MOST BR00TAL FUCKING THRASH OF ALL FUCKING TIME IN THE FUCKING HISTORY OF FUCKING MAN AND IS SO FUCKING NECKFUCKINGSNAPPING I FUCKING DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING "FUCKS" TO FUCKING GET THE FUCKING POINT ACROSS NO FUCKING MATTER HOW FUCKING HARD I FUCKING TRY.

FUCK.

That is all. I'll be taking counter-recommendations in September once I'm off at college and have a T3 line to leech from.

Uhh, Torture Squad was ok, liked Necronomicon better though. Hehe, sounded like it was recorded in the shithouse.

Actually, TS is decent, vocals get old though. Good recomendations though. :D

If you like thrash, you should. They have a very specific approach to it, that I love, and few bands are just so rhythmically tight. Not uber-technical, just really fucking tight, precise, and catchy. If you're on aim, I can send you an mp3 or two.

Its all opinion dude. I agree with you that there is obvious technical ability with TS, just didnt flip my switch I guess. If I was younger maybe.

Oh, and for listening, pretty much random. last bands I was listening to this evening / morning would have been The crucified, Amon Amarth, All Shall Perish, and last but not least Lamb of God.

Speaking of which, LOG has a friggin great drummer lol, I dig the double base.

I'm gunna burn those TS tracks and listen to it tomorrow for. Listening to World of Misery again and its sounding better and better lol. Im kinda in a bad way right now lol, I neeed sleep badly.

The Crucified: Pillars of Humanity is great, think it was released in 1991.

Amon Amarth does rape and pillage!! Hehe, was listening to ASP as they have a decent drummer. Hehe, as for LOG, theres about 5 or 6 songs total from both of their recent albums that I like, but thats it.

Thanks for the TS though, always good to listen to new shit. :headbang:

Ohhhhh, holy shit. The Crucified was a christian band. FUCCCCK, I must have been drunker than shit, because the show rocked, and the CD rocks. Damn, wow, thats a mind blower. Bleh.

Review for Pillars of Humanity: This is a PHENOMENAL hardcore/thrash crossover album. Every song is fast and furious yet still has great musical hooks. This is one of those albums that you just can't sit still listening to.

But, damn, christian? I would never have guessed. I feel so weak and lame. Im going to hide and cry somewhere.