Whats your favorite band after SymphonyX??

my current top 3...

Symphony X (They are staying there!)
Evergrey
Andromeda, to name a 3rd.

Other good bands include Ayreon, Rhapsody, Sonata Arctica and Nightwish.

Hmm, well first I should say that Symphony X isn't my favorite band. They're not even my favorite prog/power band; that award goes to Angra or Blind Guardian.

But my favorite band would have to be Iron Maiden. Always has been, always will be (most likely)...

Originally posted by markgugs
Hmm, well first I should say that Symphony X isn't my favorite band. They're not even my favorite prog/power band; that award goes to Angra or Blind Guardian.

But my favorite band would have to be Iron Maiden. Always has been, always will be (most likely)...
If Symphony X is not your favourite band, GET OUT!!!

:mad: :D

2003 AFC Championship Game:
Oakland Raiders 30, New York Jets 10

This wasn't the championship game! That game will be played next weekend..........

You're right, whoops!

But I *did* consider it the championship game anyway...the winner was/is going to the SuperBowl...

The Jets weren't going to beat the Titans on the road and judging from your posts I'm not surprised that you aren't smart enough to know this! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many days off from school do these kids have anyway?:rolleyes:

You're a real fucking wanker, aren't you?

Not that it matters, but the Jets/Raiders was a matchup of the best 2 teams left in the AFC, and yes, I do believe the Jets would have gone to Tenn & won. But like I said, it matters not.

And "judging from my posts...I'm not smart enough"? WTF? Where did this come from? Get fucked little boy.

[rant directed ENTIRELY at Liquid Dipshit]I'm 29 years old, and already graduated high school, college and completed half my masters. What can you say? I thought not. You stupid fuck.[/rant]

You're a real fucking wanker, aren't you?

Not that it matters, but the Jets/Raiders was a matchup of the best 2 teams left in the AFC, and yes, I do believe the Jets would have gone to Tenn & won. But like I said, it matters not.

And "judging from my posts...I'm not smart enough"? WTF? Where did this come from? Get fucked little boy.

[rant directed ENTIRELY at Liquid Dipshit]I'm 29 years old, and already graduated high school, college and completed half my masters. What can you say? I thought not. You stupid fuck.[/rant]

Oh yeah we can believe this!!!:lol:

If you're so smart then why do you post like a teenager? The truth is out there and maybe some day you'll complete school and act like an adult until then the writing is in the thread!:rolleyes:

I post like a teenager? And that's because...I use curse words? Do you sit at your computer with a thesaurus? Please, get a grip, or go away.

I notice you live in NJ. We can finish this in person if you'd prefer. It's not like we're tossing words at each other from Thailand to Denmark. That way, these nice people can go back to reading their nice threads unpolluted by your kind.

I notice you live in NJ. We can finish this in person if you'd prefer. It's not like we're tossing words at each other from Thailand to Denmark. That way, these nice people can go back to reading their nice threads unpolluted by your kind.

:lol: Awesome post markugs, keep on rockin' :headbang: :D

I post like a teenager? And that's because...I use curse words? Do you sit at your computer with a thesaurus? Please, get a grip, or go away.

Bring it on!!! I live in the Lake Hopatcong area and I always welcome any challenges! Where and when would you like to get your beating?

The one who is polluting this is you with you childish remarks and now your challenges! Beware of what your asking for since you have no idea who I am! :D

:lol: I should have guessed Lake Hopatcong. I hope you don't expect me to *come* to that white trash town, do you? :lol:

I've only been there once, and it was to visit a biker friend. Maybe I'll just ask him to take care of you on his way home...

:lol: I should have guessed Lake Hopatcong. I hope you don't expect me to *come* to that white trash town, do you? :lol:

I've only been there once, and it was to visit a biker friend. Maybe I'll just ask him to take care of you on his way home...

You hang out with bikers and you have the nerve to call me white trash? You see this is where your stupidity is at it's best!

You won't travel here yet you claim we're not that far from each other? You are the one who brought it up! :lol:

I knew that your word was worthless! Keep pretending you're something that you're not because it's been very amusing so far!