What's your favorite opening track?

What is your favorite opening In Flames track on an album?

• "F(r)iend" (STYE)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • "Reroute to Remain" (R2R)

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • "Bullet Ride" (Clayman)

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • "Embody the Invisible" (Colony)

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • "Jotun" (Whoracle)

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • "Moonshield" (TJR)

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • "Stand Ablaze" (Subterranean)

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • "Behind Space" (Lunar Strain)

Votes: 8 8.6%

• Total voters
wow i can't believe Jotun isn't just dominating this poll. I would say that is the best in flames track period, not just opener. And by a long shot.

Stand Ablaze.
That piano intro was meant to be the greatest of all!

(Dissection's No Dreams Breed in Breathless Sleep is the greatest closing song ever)

Piano <3

I voted for Jotun, my all-time favorite In Flames song. I always put it on when I want to be very, very happy.

And yes, Fiend/Friend/Fried or whatever is, is definitely the worst opener of all time.

-Vince

N.P. In Flames - World of Promises

Embody The Invisible wins for me, then Jotun. Colony, Whoracle & Clayman were really the only albums from IF that have WELL AND TRULY GOTTEN MY ATTENTION!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:
Come Clarity & Reroute To Remain really did not do much for me at all.
:cry::cry::cry:

Stand Ablaze, because it's my favorite IF song.

Bullet Ride and Reroute to Remain are awesome album openers as well.

on The Jester Race, I think maybe December Flower would have been a better opening track, and The Quiet Place on STYE.

Tough choice between R2R and ETI. Both completely different moods. I choose R2R though.

Even though Stand Ablaze is my favourite In Flames song, I have to say BULLET RIDE :hotjump: can't beat it as far as openers are concerned, imo
Err...so did you vote for Stand Ablaze or Bullet Ride?

Stand Ablaze.
That piano intro was meant to be the greatest of all!

Finally someone who favors Stand Ablaze...
Stand Ablaze, the Jotun, then Embody the Invisible...
Stand Ablaze is the single most epic In Flames song of all time...one of the best, too, imo. Bullet Ride is great, but a little overrated...best song on that album is definitely Swim.

R2r and Fiend are fodder for sheep shit. Embody is where its at.The lyrics as well make it far superior to Reroute and Fiend and to me Bullet Ride is one of the worst Inflames songs ever besides Transparent.