When are we going to start hating krampus?

When will we hate krampus?

• Total voters
I posted briefly on the M-A forums. It's like being in a fuckin prison without the arse rape.

The only metal forum I post on is Western Front which is a West Australian metal forum, and that's for gig details, booking gigs etc. I come here and have been coming here since 2003 because of the good music recs and decent music discussion. I lurk alot, so I excuse my join date and post count. Plus there's been periods of time when I'm not actually posting for up to a year or two.

I am interested in visiting Rio someday, but I can't speak Portugese and from what you have said it seems like a really dangerous place if you don't know what you're doing. I'd probably end up getting shot in a favela.

sorry bro, no offense, but i guess you already hate her and is just searching for whom hate her too, cuz you wouldn't wanna be the only one who hates her and if you had a massive support, i't would be more easy to you.

You're actually completely wrong.

Melbourne > Sydney. I want to move there after I finish my degree :D

Don't come to Perth unless you're willing to go to the beach every day or drive down south or up north for a few hours to the smaller towns for breweries and wineries and other factories.

I am not terribly interested in visiting Perth aside from the isolation factor. Never been to Australia but Melbourne seems cooler, they spawned Cut Copy after all

@Krampus: nah, you can be shot walking near the beach.

@Cythraul: ok. so, why did you create this topic? apparently you don't like her.

@Episteme: your friends recommend you to go to São Paulo cuz there are much more metal shows than here, but trust me, São Paulo is so dangerous than Rio and i'd never live there.

Cythraul created the thread because it's been an unwritten general rule that most females in the UM forums tend to piss off enough people or tend to be pissed off with enough people to want to leave after some time and it seemed abit too good to be true that krampus is able to hang out with the rest of the guys.

Nah most of my friends aren't metalheads, I met them when they decided to come to Australia to learn English and work in the same hotel as me.

Melbourne is alot cooler. Perth is a great place to retire and die, but apparently there's going to be a massive gas boom over here in the next few years which'll lead to a majorly improved infrastructure and a better city, so that actually gives me incentive to live over here in Perth. :puke:

Cythraul created the thread because it's been an unwritten general rule that most females in the UM forums tend to piss off enough people or tend to be pissed off with enough people to want to leave after some time and it seemed abit too good to be true that krampus is able to hang out with the rest of the guys.

Nah most of my friends aren't metalheads, I met them when they decided to come to Australia to learn English and work in the same hotel as me.

Melbourne is alot cooler. Perth is a great place to retire and die, but apparently there's going to be a massive gas boom over here in the next few years which'll lead to a majorly improved infrastructure and a better city, so that actually gives me incentive to live over here in Perth. :puke:

well, about Cythraul, if what you just said is right, he should wait for more posts of her to judge, btw i think this thread is uncalled for.

About your friends don't like Rio, i think they're jealous. :lol:

@Cythraul: ok. so, why did you create this topic? apparently you don't like her.

For the hell of it. I thought it was weird that she'd been here so long and hadn't developed any haters (apparently she has, though.) I guess I was thinking about it wrong, because every female who has been hated had some "cuntlike" qualities. I actually think she rules.

Goddamnit, I didn't want to join in on the fawning over this chick. Look what you made me do. :erk: