When are we going to start hating krampus?

When will we hate krampus?

• Total voters
Susperia eventually left because almost the entire forum was tired of her.

She actually left because she started studdying in some serious art school and simply had not time for forum. The fact like everybody would be tired of her would never make her leave :D

You guys probably won't start hating Krampus unless she starts acting differently. She won't though, if I recall she posted in basically the same manner on the Bloodbath boards for a few weeks about a year ago, but I don't think she dug and the boards had been less entertaining than usual so she left.

Bloodbath? I flirted briefly with AllMetal and Metal-Archives but AllMetal was almost exclusively 15 year olds and M-A doesn't work on my work computer.

Bloodbath? I flirted briefly with AllMetal and Metal-Archives but AllMetal was almost exclusively 15 year olds and M-A doesn't work on my work computer.

It must not have been the Bloodbath boards then. I used to browse like 8 different forums so I get them mixed up quite a bit. As for AMF, that place is... well we know how it is. M-A however is quite the opposite but not necessarily in a good way.

Back on topic, since you didn't get run off of here the first time you posted in the pics thread, you haven't made a thread bitching about the forum, and this thread is quite popular... I think you've got a good seat here until you get bored and stop posting.

AllMetalFourm is a very bad fourm:erk::puke:.

I'm not surprised you're familiar with the place :lol:

M-A is stupid, every topic gets locked.

Especially a topic that proves entertaining. Apparently they got rid of the Symposium and the Tavern as an April Fool's day joke but a couple of the mods want to keep it that way because they're for "pointless talking". I'm not sure of the accuracy of this though, I found out through word of mouth.

I find it a curious fact that nary a bad thing has been said about or towards her, not because it should be otherwise, but because she is a female, and this is GMD. According to my back of the napkin calculations, this means that there is about a 95% chance of her becoming hated on this forum. So when are we going to start spewing misogynistic epithets at her?

sorry bro, no offense, but i guess you already hate her and is just searching for whom hate her too, cuz you wouldn't wanna be the only one who hates her and if you had a massive support, i't would be more easy to you.

btw krampus is a regular girl, talks a lot and got a nice personality. she's fine to me. i don't answer all her posts cuz sometimes i'm bored, but there is nothing wrong with her. she is always welcome... to brazil. :cool:

Yeah. I started a lighthearted yet meant to provoke discussion topic in Tavern once about whether or not music has any impact on choosing people to date or be friends with, and they locked it within an hour of its creation despite people answering seriously saying THIS IS NOT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE.

Yeah. I started a lighthearted yet meant to provoke discussion topic in Tavern once about whether or not music has any impact on choosing people to date or be friends with, and they locked it within an hour of its creation despite people answering seriously saying THIS IS NOT RELEVANT TO ANYTHING THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE.

Sounds like M-A to me. I've had a few topics on there stiff yet wrong opinions about genre's that have been locked. It's not half bad once you get used to how strict it is but there are much better forums around. The main problem with M-A is the crappy mods.

UMF is the best one I've found so far. very active, not modded to the point of absurdity, variety of posters/tastes/views, hasn't been overrun by trolls.

:lol: Why is that? Because I lurk lot on fourms:p

You remind me of most of the guys that post on a forum I help run, Morbid Realm. 95% of the posters there came from AMF. Then most of them left and now post at some other place called Metal Mecca or something along those lines.

UMF is the best one I've found so far. very active, not modded to the point of absurdity, variety of posters/tastes/views, hasn't been overrun by trolls.

UM is great, just don't get on their bad side.