When are we going to start hating krampus?

When will we hate krampus?

• Total voters
I like st33333333ph, she seems incapable of being mean which is refreshing in this world of cynical jerks (and I mean ALL OF US)

Goddamnit, I didn't want to join in on the fawning over this chick. Look what you made me do. :erk:

There is no resisting the call of worship.

masjid-al-krampus.jpg

Stop fawning, I am off the market forever as of yesterday actually...just got ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wondered why I got a facebook notification that you were in a relationship when I, a random dude from a forum, already knew that for a while. Congratulations.

EDIT:
Although, didn't you not want to move in together? I feel like that's incompatible with marriage.

For the hell of it. I thought it was weird that she'd been here so long and hadn't developed any haters (apparently she has, though.) I guess I was thinking about it wrong, because every female who has been hated had some "cuntlike" qualities. I actually think she rules.

Goddamnit, I didn't want to join in on the fawning over this chick. Look what you made me do. :erk:

oh, well, you was concerned about lose her. sorry if made you expose your feelings. :lol:

just kidding. :cool:

Susperia: Weird, overly emotional, somewhat gullible, somewhat attention-whoreish art student who annoyingly spoke about her interests/passions ranging from picking up trash and raising chickens to queefs and natural tampons. She got riled up very easily and combined with the fact that she was very judgemental, got into a lot of disagreements with almost everybody and eventually left because almost the entire forum was tired of her.

[Sidebar: Yes, she painted Erik. She took a photo that he posted of himself and a year later came back and posted a picture of this portrait. You can now purchase this painting for $800 I believe. Just imagine, you can now sleep peacefully under the watchful, protective eye of Erik Grahn.]

Is this the same Erik that was in Lethal? Fuck I remember him giving out links to download his band's Demo, Demolition. Good demo, if only it had better production.

Yeah. I think he's back in Lethal, as the drummer now though. You should check out the Deliverance EP and Annihilation Agenda LP.

If I don't have to pay for it I would love to hear* it.

Edit: Jesus christ I can't believe I made that error.

I'm so bad at April Fools. I broke up with bf on Facebook but he got annoyed and made me change it back because he didn't want concerned mails from his mom. It wasn't funny anyway.

If you wanted a really good April Fool's joke you should have told us you had broken up and were moving back to the States... but couldn't decide which city to move to and wanted our input.

Yes thank you for stating the unnecessary for the benefit of anyone who lacks imagination.