When do you think this era of music will end?

Conquer All said:
does anyone want to create a "kill mainstream" coalition?
Yes, but we cannot call it that. We will automatically be suspects. We must call it the National Orginization of True Understanding Regarding Damn Shitheads, NO TURDS for short.

lizard said:
An intelligent question - huzza!

One flaw tho, RHCP have been around for well over 20 years and for most of their career have been anything but trendy, but rather, trend setters.

yeah, but they got lucky with Californication and have somehow managed to limp on since.

Metal head87 said:
I used to push around those skater kids, so I guess I don't need any training.
its simple. we will disguise ourselves as bears. since im younger i will be the child bear and you can be the momma bear. as we are disguised as these bears we shall carry around charmin toilet paper and wipe off the yuckieness of the mainstream followers!

lizard said:
The basic point is, you will never be rid of trendy disposable top 40 radio. It has existed since before rock and roll even existed.

So I guess my point is, be prepared to hate for a long time, or perhaps despise is a better word.

Obviously, but all these bands/songs just trigger unwanted memories.

And these things DO go away. Korn, Limp Bizkit, Staind, LP... whatever.... all dead.

Conquer All said:
its simple. we will disguise ourselves as bears. since im younger i will be the child bear and you can be the momma bear. as we are disguised as these bears we shall carry around charmin toilet paper and wipe off the yuckieness of the mainstream followers!
The best part is that "What you used to love now, you're gonna adore. With Charmin Ultra LESS IS MORE". I use regular Charmin, but it works just as well. I just hope the cops don't ask when they see the orginization members walking around with garbage bags filled with toilet papers and wiggers/emos.

Kvlt Wench said:
This emo trend will probably bring about the end of human reproduction because they all just want to cuddle.
Yeah, but they need money. Soon they will realize that they can donate sperm so they can afford all their MUDD jeans. Lesbians will buy the sperm, not knowing that it is infected with Emo, and the cycle will reinvent itself.

Conquer All said:
emo lesbians......
Emo marriage. That's actually not so strange. It would be a good place for them to cry. They will get married by the priest that molested them as a kid "I now pronounce you husband and guy, you may now cut your wrists".