When do you think this era of music will end?

Of course cuddling with emo kids is bad. They usually reek. It's like snuggling up next to a sweaty ass and week old garbage.

cuddling with metal people is worse, they all have such dirty GREASY long hair, smell of cigarettes, and all have retarded nose piercings which can cause some SERIOUS damage during the nasal sex.

I am very familiar with RHCP, I respect them, and I even dig selected tracks from their last three albums. From their whole catalogue!

But I also want them to just DIE.

Does this make sense?

Not me, I have short hair, no piercings and I only smoke hookahs. Drinking is my substance abuse.
Too bad I would rather die than cuddle with anyone. Although after I die, I cannot control any necrocuddlers.

Souls of Black said:
As much as that made me laugh...it is a scary thought. Fukin funny none the less. New band name: As I Lay Limp Korn..:puke:
Crying emo vocals: Waaaaahhhh, My Daddy didn't love me
Crying emo (c)rap vocals: Yo yo yo, daddy is a no show
Crying emo vocals: Waaaaahhhh, my boyfriend, I mean girlfriend broke up with me
Crying emo (c)rap vocals: Yo yo yo, his girlfriend's a ho.

Pop is and will always be fluff for the masses. Not all of it necessarily sucks, but a great deal of it really is dumbed down to make it more accessible. When this trend of "pop" music dies, something equally inane will take it's place. And you'll hate that, too.