When the walls come/go down?

Starchildren

My Own God
Oct 16, 2004
Sweden
Has anybody noticed the fact that on the limited edition of The inner Circle, on the back is says When The Walls Come Down, but on the "regular" version it says When The Walls Go Down.
And in the booklet is says "Go" as well...

Does anybody now why? :confused:

Starchildren said:
Has anybody noticed the fact that on the limited edition of The inner Circle, on the back is says When The Walls Come Down, but on the "regular" version it says When The Walls Go Down.
And in the booklet is says "Go" as well...

Does anybody now why? :confused:

Strange. On my it says "When the walls go down" on the back. And in the booklet it says "When the wall come down"

:confused:

Christine said:
Strange. On my it says "When the walls go down" on the back. And in the booklet it says "When the wall come down"

:confused:

Yeah, sorry that´s what I meant, but I was probably a little bit :confused:

But do you have any Idea why?
It seems to big to be a printing-proces mistake.

Starchildren said:
Yeah, sorry that´s what I meant, but I was probably a little bit :confused:

But do you have any Idea why?
It seems to big to be a printing-proces mistake.

No I don't know :confused: Ask Tom or someone of the masters ;)

I just have a little question. Does anybody know where I can find the lyric of 'When the walls go down'. I've checked a few site, but they all say that it is an instrumental number,so...
Already thanks for does about to give me advice!
RagingRazer

Thanx,Delangelo!! I really couldn't find it. I know Darklyrics.com, but I went there 1 month ago, and then they hadn't had the lyrics of 'when the walls...)
Once Again: Thanx
RagingRazer

Darklyrics.com said:
And I know that simons won't do it
So now that preacher is praying to Spawn? :lol: Ok not my fault it doesn't have two Ms...
The three exclamation marks make me cringe, but all in all it's a pretty good transcript, or whatever it should be called.
The lyrics to When The Walls Go Down are in a couple threads here as well.

And you know, I don't really return to this album too much, but When The Walls Go Down is one of the most powerful religiously themed songs that I've heard. Sure, the album has other good songs too, but this one is just so damn powerful, the riffing after the last words is so dead on.

I don't think anything could destroy the magical brilliance behind the song. IMO, video's just add more character and depth to the music. :)