When will Katatonia tour the United States?!?!

zzz

Dec 7, 2001
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
If they do tour to the U.S.......it should be an awesome one, so I'm willing to wait a bit longer.......so they could choose some other good bands to tour with. (like My Dying Bride, Daylight Dies)
Katatonia, do a tour with Opeth, and Dan Swano....maybe you guys could sing a few songs from Bloodbath.....:D

Katatonia and My Dying Bride would make a perfect duo.

And hell, if they ever go to the US, they better come to Canada too. :D

zzz, U're lucky, they come to US soon or late....but I think that I'll wait them very long...cause the way to Russia is too far for many bands..and I'm afraid that for KATATONIA too...

zzz said:
Hm....well...I think Jonas said that they will be touring the U.S. really soon.....so that's cool........but I dont know anything about Russia....its a really big country, maybe they will be there soon also....it's all basically a matter of $$$

Please let that hint be true...I must have the opportunity to see Katatonia up close...

Scourge of Malice said:
A tour with Opeth would be so fucking great.. if Mikael did a couple tracks from BMD/SOD with them.. i think i would die

That would be awesome. :D

I was also thinking Katatonia would go well with My Dying Bride too.

zzz said:
This would be up to Mikael, Jonas, Anders, and Dan Swano to decide, but hopefully they could play some songs from Bloodbath, Diabolical Masquerade, October Tide, and hopefully Katatonia will play more of their old songs, more than 4 old songs, like Shades of Emerald Fields, Funeral Wedding, Nowhere, Inside The Fall, The Northern Silence...they never sang those songs for the U.S.A. fans before.........we deserve the oppurtunity to hear them live as well! :D

Exactly. :D

I could care less who Katatonia tours with. I'd love to see them someday. I'd be willing to travel across the states just to see them. But if they DO play live, I'd love to see them play songs like Sulfur, Help Me Disappear, or March 4...EP stuff. Those are some of their best songs and how they decided to not put them on a full lenght is beyond me...