WILL KATATONIA, TOUR THE U.S.A. EVER?

as said before.. come to märsta pendeln and stop at every station.
is is cheap, and you can go sleep in your own beds each night of the hole tour.
(or come party with me and Ether!)

darkness coming said:
Anyway, I will be where the concert will be ;)

Now this is a good attitude! Should be taken as inspiration and motivation for all the lazy people who are crying cause Katatonia never play in their shitty little village ;)

About Katatonia turning into 5 solo projects:
A very clever idea- you guys can play in Europe/ America/ Africa/ Asia/ Australia on the same day, so everyone gets a piece of Kata. And with modern technology it should be possible to see the other 4 boys on screens while one lonely guy poses around on stage :p :zombie: :D

@Blood Swan: :wave: :)

Hobo said:
as said before.. come to märsta pendeln and stop at every station.
is is cheap, and you can go sleep in your own beds each night of the hole tour.
(or come party with me and Ether!)

That´s a clever idea, moreover I can take care of the catering and cook you very good Italian food so everyone is happy before the gig!No wait maybe it´s not a very good idea to be too much happy before the show...that´s not true katatonia mood, you have to look really sad and depressed when you play songs like "teargas" and so on...

Blakkheim said:
jonas? daniel?! mattias?!? fredrik?!?!?

... who the hell put these guys in my solo project?!?

katatonia is not a fukkin boy band!

...its a boy solo project!

oh, i know who you are...you´re the retard that turns up when we play and drink our beer. stick to your bands Diabolical Chupacabra and Foambath...or whatever...gosh!!

Blackened Rainbow said:
Turkey!please Jonas,blakk come to turkey again.
remember turk audience in Rock The Nations 2!

I don't think you should make em remember that audience... Some idiots were shouting "MARDUK , MARDUK" at Katatonia because the Marduk performance was cancelled and Katatonia got on the stage.. So Jonas came up and said "We are Katatonia from Sweden".. That was so embarrasing for us :cry:
It was 2 years ago but I really want to apologize for that =)

I like Marduk but since I am a great fan of Katatonia, I went to Marduk concert this year and shouted "KATATONIA, KATATONIA" with my pals.. it was a little childish but we took our revenge! haha! :headbang:

I´m hoping for som serious touring of dalarna, (helst avesta!)
spela inte på harrys bara för då kommer man ju inte in, jävla åldergränser

I would be happy to just seem some damn tour dates announced. I am planning on flying out to Europe to see Katatonia. I wish they would tour the USA but I just don't think its gonna happen. Its pretty stupid if it doesn't though. There are a bunch of foreign bands that tour the states that leave me wondering why the hell they get the opportunity to tour the US and not others. Is the US only open for death metal bands? Seems like bands in the doom and gothic genres are totally left out.

I'm hoping (though it's exremely doubtful) they'll make a stop in Dublin before June. Any time after that I'll be trapped in the middle of the Canadian prairie without a hope in hell of ever seeing 'em.

Tour with opeth ^_^

Don't say "Huge musical difference" because it really isn't.

They are in the same genre after all

its not the huge musical difference. Its because Katatonia almost seem to have been in the shadow of Opeth. I have never understood that because katatonia make way more accesible music than Opeth. I love katatonia and are probably prefering them to Opeth at the moment.

bogii said:
I´m hoping for som serious touring of dalarna, (helst avesta!)
spela inte på harrys bara för då kommer man ju inte in, jävla åldergränser

haha...lol!
katatour in dalarna would be great. .. harrys is a great place... they bring you the best of what swedish music have to offer!!

fast kom den 21:a vettja!
då spelar AMINO - www.aminorock.com