WILL KATATONIA, TOUR THE U.S.A. EVER?

affinityband said:
Blakkheim you better be coming to england this year.

Allright, and after your solo tour in England please come to Germany, you may even bring your bandmates with you :Smug:

they should come to the US :( they really should tour with opeth (yeah i know, big musical difference, but who cares)

No, no, no...

Germany... understood? Ger-ma-ny ... :D

Cis and I are waiting for Katatonia to come... and I mean... heeey... we two girls vs. you all... no question... WE win :D :loco:

Jonas Renkse said:
Some random dude.

:lol:

Hey, but seriously, please play a headline show in Glasgow, Scotland if you guys can... I'd give my right arm to see you guys live, but if it's not in Glasgow (or Edinburgh after September), I can't go :cry:

I know it isn't up to the band, but it would be awesome to see you guys :)

Either way, when you DO tour, I hope it's as awesome experience for you guys as it will be for those watching.

Blakkheim said:
jonas? daniel?! mattias?!? fredrik?!?!?

... who the hell put these guys in my solo project?!?

katatonia is not a fukkin boy band!

...its a boy solo project!

We all know this... these guys are just there for dancing-parts and supporting you at live gigs :Smug:

if you "boys" dont come and sing and dance for us in the U.S. how will you get noticed by MTV?.......5 guys with microphones singing acapella is sooooo goood......MTV loves boy bands/solo projects.....especially when they are as well coreographed as you guys.........I mean...you guys got moves that kill.....
<joke>

seriously though......it is high time you men (your as old as me....haha) get to the U.S......please dont make me leave the country to see you guys.....only 5 hours drive last time was great......though I will cross an ocean to make it happen again....if I must.......Im so poor.....I would have to live in a van...down by the river again if I had to leave the country....