When will Woods 2 be available again?

Smoof

Vacancy
Oct 16, 2005
Colorado, USA
Was wearing my WoY shirt today and driving home from work listening to Woods 1 and I thought about it, when will Woods 2 be in print again and available to purchase? I WANT IT!!!

You guys don't know how bad I want to get that damn CD.

if I can't get it through that link is there any way, reasonably priced (under $100) to get he CD?

When will Woods 2 be available again?
It will be repressed sometime in 2007, after Woods 3 is out. We want to re-work the audio first (remix and remaster it, just like we did with "Against the Seasons"). It all takes time. We do have some cool ideas for the repackaging, + adding some very fun bonus stuff. Be patient. :)

Midnight In Winter said:
if I can't get it through that link is there any way, reasonably priced (under $100) to get he CD?
It's on GEMM.com for $85 :p
That's the best I can find, I'm probably going to start looking for European distros or people with tradelists and aquire a copy that way if Amazon doesn't pull through.

Did you order from Amazon yet? I don't have the cash right now myself.

David Gold said:
It will be repressed sometime in 2007, after Woods 3 is out. We want to re-work the audio first (remix and remaster it, just like we did with "Against the Seasons"). It all takes time. We do have some cool ideas for the repackaging, + adding some very fun bonus stuff. Be patient. :)

DG speaks the truth,

I already have the Pursuit session files loaded into protools. We want to remix and tweak Pursuit the way it should have been. The only thing holding back that project is the monstrous woods 3 project... To which I am currently tracking bass. :headbang:

Sweet, can't wait. The original mixing of Pursuit isn't terrible at all, though at some times its a little tough to make stuff out, or a little flat (though still better than 99% of underground metal bands). I'll deffinitely pick that up when its out, sounds awesome.

The original CD sounds great. You guys are very fortunate that you do your own mixing, that way it'll turn out how you guys want it to.

Even though I am a patient man, this is still crippling my mind.

I will be phoning (or emailing) someone from Amazon today to see if the CD is in stock. I'll post here the moment I find out.

This reminds me, is everyone else's copy of POTS&AOTE number the tracks wrong? On the back cover it lists 1-6, then skips 7 and goes 8-11. I'm guessing this has already undergone a lot of discussion:oops:

Scarlett Letterman said:
This reminds me, is everyone else's copy of POTS&AOTE number the tracks wrong? On the back cover it lists 1-6, then skips 7 and goes 8-11. I'm guessing this has already undergone a lot of discussion:oops:

Yup, it was 'merely' a printing error.

I ordered Woods 2 from amazon just a week or two ago... thought i'd grab it since it's currently out of print. Hopefully there's plenty left for all!

Goodluck CD hunting

Hmm...Very strange...I just found "Pursuit" in the record store one day about a month ago and got it; I had no idea it was this sought after or rare!

JColtrane said:
Hmm...Very strange...I just found "Pursuit" in the record store one day about a month ago and got it; I had no idea it was this sought after or rare!
John Coltrane rules.
Just thought I'd mention that.

FUBAR said:
Whos John Coltrane?
I seriously hope you're joking there, Fubar. Then again I assume he's not the most popular musician within the metal community. Since I have 11 CDs of his, I'd say I belong to the minority in that respect.