Where abouts is everyone from?

I am From Northfield, Vermont AKA Nowhere the local scene Consists Of alot of Hardcore bands Some Notible bands are Prisnoner 13, Face The Reflection, Dyzfunktion, Chainsaws and Children, Downslide, DeadLocked , And 2 metal bands Lycanthropy and Explicit Fukin Noise, its pretty lame up here and all there is to do is Herion I dont do it myself but almost everybody else does No bands come here to play So we have to make our own scene hehehehehe

JonnyD said:
I am From Northfield, Vermont AKA Nowhere the local scene Consists Of alot of Hardcore bands Some Notible bands are Prisnoner 13, Face The Reflection, Dyzfunktion, Chainsaws and Children, Downslide, DeadLocked , And 2 metal bands Lycanthropy and Explicit Fukin Noise, its pretty lame up here and all there is to do is Herion I dont do it myself but almost everybody else does No bands come here to play So we have to make our own scene hehehehehe

Suuuuure, you don't do heroin...:Spin::tickled:

Reactions: JonnyD
I'm from Miami, FL. but since I'm Cuban-American, my favorite Cuban band is definitely the metal band Tendencia. And from Florida, without a doubt Obituary...even though my tastes in metal are usually bands that reside from Scandinavia...

A Boston suburb in massachusetts (US)
Fav local band: either unearth or red chord
Fav American band: Nile maybe?