Where are we from?

Be patient dude, my boss is on vacation right now so Im kinda double shifting here, its madness ;)
Talking about that, I will prolly have a promotion soon, taking the job of my boss who apparantly is moving
something like 3 bucks/hour of salary increase

me goes nutz

One more "little" sea monster only 161 meters length over all loaded with 20000 tons of steel slabs.
This is her afterpeak:
52865_31-03-08_1314_122_389lo.JPG

Review :

-I only drank 6 beers !!!

- missed the first band

- Keep of Kalessim : didnt knew the band, I liked it but the sound kinda sucked it was hard to really hear riffs

- Behemoth : SICK SICK SICK, pretty intense, the guys were in great mood and they played great tunes (they left Decade of Therion out tho). The sound was pretty loud and not that clear but it was overall a GREAT performance

- Dimmu : I was waiting for this moment since forverer...there was actually no way I could hate it, so yeah, I went nutz. But, now, with a really neutral and objective point of view, they werent so great. First of all they played too many tunes from in sorte diaboli, no tune from Stormblast if I remember well, no kings of the carnival creation or Vredesbyrd or indoctrination or sorgens kammer... :(. Sound was better than all of the other bands, maybe a lil lower and a lot cleaner, visual effects were good, REALLY like this intro with the 2 dark priests coming on the stage. But the worst thing was this : they werent in good shape, Vortex looked pissed from A to Z, Silenoz looked like he would fell asleep in the minute...and they didnt even came back at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean usually the headliner leaves the stage, then the crowd asks for more and they come back and do one or 2 more tunes, BUT NO, BANG, they left, it was like a fucking slap on the face. But I dont blame Dimmu in a way, crowd was not very receptive. When Dimmu left the stage, 3/4 of the whole bunch of pricks began to rush to the exit instead of asking for more!!! IDIOTS.

So overall it was a really good show, Behemoth totally delivered, Dimmu was under my expectations but still it was mindblowing to me. I really wish for the people who will attend an upcoming gig of that tour that Dimmu will be in a greater shape and that the crowd will repond better

Ah man...I really wish I had gone to see them in Toronto on Wednesday, but I opted for work instead, as I kinda need money...
But uh, too bad they were in rough shape and didn't play anything from Stormblast. The bit with priests coming onto the stage sounds cool.

And did the singer of Behemoth rip up a bible this time? When I saw them in Toronto that's what he did and threw the pages at the crowd...ahhh good times :)

Ah man...I really wish I had gone to see them in Toronto on Wednesday, but I opted for work instead, as I kinda need money...
But uh, too bad they were in rough shape and didn't play anything from Stormblast. The bit with priests coming onto the stage sounds cool.

And did the singer of Behemoth rip up a bible this time? When I saw them in Toronto that's what he did and threw the pages at the crowd...ahhh good times :)

I dont think they did that no ...
But Nergal was still the riot out here! Another GREAT screamer/lead axeman

Hagfors, Sweden :) Its about 100 km from Ludvika where Peter lives, and has his abyss studio ^^ And this town is connected to Hypocrisy in another way, but I don't know if a certain person would like it if I posted that here :p