Where are we from?

I'm from a small city in center of Poland. I'm also not very proud of my country. Got to live with it. ;] I don't remember since when I started to listen Hypocrisy. In my surrounding (that is city) there a none Hypocrisy fan. Only Vader/Behemoth or some Viking Metal bands (which are not bad although). Maybe I'm unique or something. xp
oh come on! :cry:you have Malysz! i would be proud of him :D hope to visit Zakopane some day...

Well that's one good about Poland. There are also nice views. Anyway,

I'm trying not to be pessimistic but this country is just born to be hated (in my humble opinion of course). We are mostly antisemitic, have large amount of rasim and religious fanaticism. Our president is a complete idiot and most of our cities are just one piece of shit filled with people hating every subculture they see. There are few things more but this topic is not about my shitty country. ;] Now - no more whining from me.

Well, there's a lot of crap in my native country too (USA), not to mention an idiot president :)...racism...poverty etc. etc. and incredible ignorance. The south is also full of crazy religious fanatics.
And I am still astounded/incredibly irritated by the racism I see in countries like Finland, for example, sometimes. I guess it is everywhere. But Europe has better metal festivals!!!!

I bet it is.
I mean there are okay metal fests here too on the East coast of N. America, of course...but it always seems to me that there are better ones in Europe..and just more metal heads in general.
Although it seems like more kick ass nordic/european metal bands have been touring through N. America lately and I can't say that that makes me upset.

somethin about me..i live about 45 minutes west of chicago, my second home is amsterdam nu-metal sucks, there are no good fests in the states 'cause europe rules and all the good bands live and/or go there to play all the fests (bastards) the best music to come out of the states came from the bay area (horns up) and tampa (again, horns up) i did get invited to rocklahoma i may go most the bands suck but i will just drink beer and hit on chics and they have a mobile home right there near the stage so it may be cool, i can sit on the porch of my trailer drunk just like all the other rednecks in oklahoma.

and HORNS way the f**k up to hypocrisy for kickin so much ass all these years

that is all,
B

i don't know if you're familiar with google and wikipedia, but i solved this case within 10 sec.

yes they're.