Where are we from?

Hey People I'm new here.
The Name is Guli, I'm from WarZone Israel. proude to be.

Hypocrisy Kick Ass!
Eraiser gonna twist your mind!

Here's a picture of me.
From a gig with my band Immaterial:

n1033028845_91330_3898.jpg

Well. By definition we are Melodic Death Metal.
But we are all consumers of different influences such as Iron Maiden, Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, Machine head and Job for a cowboy- so it all meets somewhere.
About the sound, at least in the new material we rather the fresh-fixed super-balanced sound, not the Raw oldschool that sometimes you're expected to provide.
Actually you can give it a listen at our Myspace: www.myspace.com/immaterialband
We hope you will like it.

In these days we begin our mixing work for our new EP which is just a few monthes from coming out- Preety wild stuff.
Anyway If you got the time to pass by mour Myspace page and give it a listen, maybe even tell us what do you think, we'll love it.
BTW- there are also a live gig documented at our YouTube page: http://tube.immaterialband.com/

Have fun, Drink up. and like we say in israel: "Don't fuck Math to no one"

AH!
Im gonna see CARCASS live with Aborted and Suffocation on Sept 7th!
13 days later, its gonna be Opeth, in a venue that is like a 5 minutes walk away from where I live

:kickass:

Dude, I'm still here ))
Yeah, this forum is slowly dying as Hypocrisy too.
No new albums, no new live shows and crushing DVDs... Deadly hole. By the way, I cannot believe this shit but Catch 22 v.2 TINBOX is still avaliable on NB Shop. That means, dude, that there isn't even fucking 500 true fans/admirers worldwide who want to hear this band. Only you and me. ))

yes
well at least I should get my long sleeve of Catch 22 2008 soon enough, that will be soothing...lol

keep the faith...is about 8 months...or 9 months...bran new album...yeah

Hopefully it will be so fucking good that it will blow every other labum away!

if you are refering to the comment I made about a new album in 9 months....no, theres nothing appart from this Peter's interview we saw before 22 was re-released...yanno when he said that he had a new Pain and a new Hypocrisy album on the way...like half of both

if I remember well he told something like April 2009 for a new Hypocrisy and that Mikael had already wrote 5 songs by himself...

Made me thought, Mikael is a good songwritter but I do hope he wont write like 80% of the next Hypocrisy album by himself..I mean, well yanno

Peter is the frontman, the main player, and then I expect him to be the main songwritter of the band

anyways

NEW

HYPO

ASAP

Lets analize Mikael's song. I find them not really bad. And btw, Roswell 47 was written by Peter and Mikael. So, I think that, if M. write most of songs, it will be much better for us. At least we'll see it it the near future, insted of one more long waiting, when Peter will be free and ready to take serious part in Hypocrisy.

the point is that i don't know how much influence mikael really had till now.
mikael and peter are credited for roswell 47 but who knows... maybe he just gave peter a foot massage while he wrote the song lol

well, mikael wrote the music on osculum obscenum and fire in the sky and peter the lyrics, thats a good sign for me hahah

hm, really? pretty interesting, because these songs are fucking sick! in a good way, of course. and this disproves my thesis that they took him only because he was good looking. i mean, they already had the "musical genius" and the "fat guy" types, was quite logical they took him haha what ever.

i'm from germany. hi everyone.

And I have imagination, that Mikael is true metaller uninfluenced with modern shit. Dunno, may be becouse of his instrument -- the lowest part of the music... He always looks so serious and concentrated on music on pics.