Where are we from?

Are you insane? Thousands of russian metalheads can only dream to live this fuckin' wild country. And you have a real opportunity to join Europe and become a part of not so bad civilized culture! On my way, it would be rather better for you immigrate in Sweden. And after that you can invite me...:lol:

lumitalvi
I guess she lives in Denmark?

Nope, actually in Germany, but now you made me remember an another lady who uses this board. So Leviathane and Lunah! Where are you?! :err:
Eos, the picture-lady :p, hasn´t been here lately either.

I saw a Pain-gig yesterday at Tuska-festival, Finland. It was a great show, and it seems that it worked live better now with men than women (NO offence to Alla and Andrea!!!). Don´t really know why, eh. Oh, and Tägtgren showed his bare ass to the crowd. That´s always nice :p
Got to meet him again and hug him (so-hou irrelevant and sad, I know), but it was the signing-session so it was a pretty fast moment. And those moments always make me feel I made a dick out of myself.
But I don´t care, since they played WALKING ON GLASS and ON AND ON :D

Are you insane? Thousands of russian metalheads can only dream to live this fuckin' wild country. And you have a real opportunity to join Europe and become a part of not so bad civilized culture! On my way, it would be rather better for you immigrate in Sweden. And after that you can invite me...:lol:

Sure thing my metal brother :kickass:
One day if I'll have a lot of money, I'll buy a house somewhere in the deep woods of Sweden and invite everyone from this board :headbang: Well, and from Katatonia board :saint:

Wow, and how comes that? Are you studying here in Germany?
(And where exactely do you live? If you don't mind me asking this^^)

No, no. I live in Finland, have always lived here. But I´ve gotten a couple of very good friends through this board. Two from Germany, actually.
And from a couple of other UM-boards I have gotten to know some more people as well. Go internet, go. :rolleyes:

Shamateur...man...I had the need to look where exactly in Russia Vladivostok is, because I didn't know that..and...I was shocked :lol: Nothing more to say...you'll have pain in the ass trip if you want come to Sweden :headbang: :kickass: