Where can i find SX's songs' commentary?

Sir Yarka

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2004
Hello, i got "The Odyssey" from a friend and got hooked to the songs ^^. i've read the lyrics and i love all of it ^^ i was just wondering where i could find explantions of the lyrics itself, like the odyssey(The song) which talks about "the odyssey" a greek myth...
thanks ^^

You can read the "story behind V" in the Official Website,, but about The Odyssey I don't know, I don't have that special edition so I can't tell you if there r the meaning of the songs... :-(

if you want to know the full story, the whole song "Odyssey" is about a book from Homère (The Odyssey). so if you can find it in english...

and "King Of Terrors", it's from a short story by Edgan Allan Poe "The Pit And The Pendulum" (i think it was in "Tales of Mystery and Imagination", but i'm not sure since it's not the same title here). so i recommand this book, it's really great great great stuff :)
and read the others short stories too, Poe is a master :)

by the way, it's amazing how the song reminds me the original story : frightening and all...

last year in english class we had to read the book The Odyssey. it meant pretty much nothing to me after reading it. then i bought SX's The Odyssey, and between the song and the simpsons episode where they remade it, i have it down real well. amazing song/cd/story/simpsons episode.

Yeah... oedipus is a bad idea. How about the illiad? That would be kinda killer. Or something like Gettysburg on the new IE (ok, so that song kicks ass. The rest of the album still would have been better with barlow...) I still think they should do a song based on the episode of Family Guy where they go to the deep south because the escaped convict is after Chris.

"Just wonderin' where the muscley armed paper boy is..."