Where did you buy the new CD?

Karhu

Senior Bear
Dec 7, 2012
In the woods
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Looks like everyone got their new CD online for free!

Thanks for the 38 views and no response.

:kickass::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::puke:

Thanks for the 38 views and no response.

Sorry ol'bear, yesterday was FINALLY warm enough to sit outside drinking, so please excuse me for not spending it at the PC. ;)

As for your question, I bought the vinyl at Keltainen Jäänsärkijä (23 euros) and ordered the CD boxes from the NB webshop (collective order by several people to avoid the outrageous shipping costs) and from HMV Japan. To you, I'd warmly recommend the latter rather than waiting for the US release. Extremely fast service!!!

I ordered the NB mailorder -version, collective order 'cause of those ridiculous shipping costs.
Actually, I don't have the album yet, I think it's somewhere between Germany and Hellsinki.
Luckily there is Spotify.

Pardon me for being asleep when you posted this and then choosing to spend this lovely spring Sunday outside, rather than writing in the forum! :guh:
Like I already said on Friday, the local distributor still doesn't have it - it's somewhere between Germany and Sofia still. They said they'll call me when it arrives, so I'll buy it from them.

Small addition to the above: when ordering from Japan, make sure you go for this edition. There seem to be different versions in Japan, too, but unless you're of the opinion that Brother Moon was the weakest song on Eclipse, you'll want the one with New Song.

Genre: Rock and pop
:guh:

Not many alternatives given...:lol:

hmv.jpg

Haven't gotten mine yet; it's not out in the USA till the 30th. I'd love the mailorder edition but I don't want to pay $22 for shipping, so if anyone knows another way I could get it...

But i'll probably end up getting the cd/dvd from Amazon or something, although I have seen the japanese version on ebay and it has 11 tracks (one more than the cd/dvd). I can't decide between the two!

I am seriously considering also buying the Japanese version. - Phoned the local distributor just now and he said he absolutely has no idea when they'll get it, because it seems that the parcel has been sitting in Paris for five days now. He was quite apologetic, though I can't really blame them.