Where did you buy the new CD?

There's a smart parcel. I wouldn't mind a short holiday in Paris either! :loco:

Yeah, my guess was Hungary - for some reason the majority of courier shipping for Bulgaria passes through Budapest.
Anyway, I will give it another day and then will order from Japan. Might as well arrive faster.

Someone is grumpy. Just out of hibernation?

Yes, just had 5" of snow last night, might set a record for many levels of winter here, sick of it, still IN hibernation thank you.

So I googled US dollar to euro which is : $1.00 = $1.30 dollar? Is this correct?

So someone paying 20 euro is $26.00 US currency?
And the 24.95 euro is = $32.44 US?

And is that including shipping? Seems a little pricey unless I didn't get the math right. And I understand "extras" and "vinyl" etc.

Sheesh, arm and a leg for stuff over there. Well I guess nothing is cheap anymore.

:loco:

At last! :D

374753_10151627169423764_1844317551_n.jpg

And don't use FedEx!

Yes, just had 5" of snow last night, might set a record for many levels of winter here, sick of it, still IN hibernation thank you.

So I googled US dollar to euro which is : $1.00 = $1.30 dollar? Is this correct?

So someone paying 20 euro is $26.00 US currency?
And the 24.95 euro is = $32.44 US?

And is that including shipping? Seems a little pricey unless I didn't get the math right. And I understand "extras" and "vinyl" etc.

Sheesh, arm and a leg for stuff over there. Well I guess nothing is cheap anymore.

:loco:

Roughly, the conversion is correct. I think it only seems like those items are more expensive to people from the US because the dollar is worth less than the euro.

FINALLY got my copy in the mail yesterday. I've only heard the first 6 tracks thus far but it sounds great! I love how heavy it is and the flute lick on Narrowpath is like :worship:

:wave:I'm not going to buy it unless they tour here in the US of A. Call it an embargo against any good music coming to my town any time soon. Seeing is believing. Or just better...:wave:

Burned my Circle Most Very Ultra Awesome Special Edition on FujitsuSiemens Esprimo for 0,00€. ;)

- ok, I also bought 3 different editions at their regular prices :saint:, but the only one I ever listen to is the self-made version with all bonus tracks :devil:

So, I got the CD too, which was unplanned, last week when I was in Prague. The version with the DVD and all.
If it had been the regular CD version, I probably wouldn't have bought it, but since this is special edition, and the price was more-or-less the same as if I had ordered it, I bought it.

Still haven't listened to it though, or watched the DVD.