Where is everyone from that posts in this forum?

Ah, actually i had a little mispell there, i'm from SW Finland, not NE (wtf was i thinking when i wrote that). I'm from city called Turku. Yup, same place than the band Insomnium! :) Actually Insomnium, Battlelore and Korpiklaani just had a gig very very close to my place sometime ago, too bad it was k18 :(

I introduced Vehemence to few of my friends here and they liked it very much! I loaned my Helping The World To See to them quite long time ago and i still havent got it back, so they must really like it!

Haha thats great man make sure they give your cd back though, did you check out the hour long footage of us within it? Good to see we have some Finnish Death Metal support! I find it rare you guys like melodic death metal like ours.

Yea, i've seen the video, nice gigs! I hope you guys make a skandinavian tour some day, it would be great to see you!

Actually there are lots of different kind of metal coming from Finland; death, black, trash, grind, you name it. Alltho mostly only melodeath has arised from the underground, but really we like all kinds of metal, including Vehemence!

Yes that's true. There's lot of different bands coming from here play all kinds of metal styles.

Seattle, WA

How'd the tour go with Prong? There was no fucking notice about the tour coming through Seattle so I didn't even know about it until it was too late. I need to make it out to one of your shows :(

Anyways...first post on the Vehemence Forum, I need to come here more often, people aren't assholes like on most of the other forums.

We monderate this forum and kick and ban the assholes out. The Prong tour did come as short notice to many, it wasnt a very cool turn out at the Seattle show, cause there wwas a primus show across the way, im sure next time will be better.

I know were Turku is...I lived in Finland (Espoo) for 3 months in 2001 for the summer, and I fucking loved it there. However, I am sure I would not love the Winter as much. I will be moving to Sweden to go to Lund University sometime next year, so I am really looking forward to attending some great festivals and shit!!!!

VEHEMENCE said:
We monderate this forum and kick and ban the assholes out. The Prong tour did come as short notice to many, it wasnt a very cool turn out at the Seattle show, cause there wwas a primus show across the way, im sure next time will be better.
That was the same night? Damn I'm sorry to say hear that. I shall bring loads of people to your next show :D

christcrusher said:
I know were Turku is...I lived in Finland (Espoo) for 3 months in 2001 for the summer, and I fucking loved it there. However, I am sure I would not love the Winter as much. I will be moving to Sweden to go to Lund University sometime next year, so I am really looking forward to attending some great festivals and shit!!!!

Tuska 2005! It's very simple to come to Finland from Sweden. Just hop into Viking- or Siljaline boats and you'll be in Helsinkin in just 2 days. It's also great fun at the ship, taxfree booze!!, gambling and swedish chicks at the disco :loco:

ShroudOfDusk said:
And oh yeah, Destroyer 666 are a fucken killer band. A lot of people get put off by the rediculous name, but it's some of the best fucken metal this side of inebriation.

Fuuuukkk yeah. "Cold Steel for an Iron Age" fucking kills. I like Gospel of the Horns too. :kickass:

As far as Finland, I think my favorite band out of there is Omnium Gatherum. The last Battlelore album was pretty cool.

Finally, as far as the thread title, I am 24/M/San Marcos,TX (about 25 minutes from Austin).