Where Theocracy went wrong (aka some questions)

I heard that Matt wrote all his lyrics in Latin first (because we all know that is the true language of metal), and then translates them into Swedish (where metal reigns supreme) and then into the bastard layman version of English we all speak. So things tend to get lost in the translation and become murky. The Latin version of Mirror of Souls actually clocks in at 53:09 and is so much more in depth. Matt only shares this with his inner circle of friends. And by "inner circle", I literally mean a group that gathers around a candle lit circle and recites the ancient scrolls of the Megilloth.

^ Can't tell if serious or not.

If you are, I thought Mirror Of Souls is epic enough but 53:09?? :O I must find this!

Thanks for all the replies till now.
And sorry for the trollish layout of my questions/opinions.

Dude. I love the theology coming out of you here. Where do you go to church? Or do you just immerse yourself in John Piper, Sproul, MacArthur, etc?

That said, I think this thread is pretty amusing.

Thanks man. Sovereign Grace Church in Greenville. It is part of Sovereign Grace Ministries. And my Dad gives my Theology books to go over year round. :D

I heard that Matt wrote all his lyrics in Latin first (because we all know that is the true language of metal), and then translates them into Swedish (where metal reigns supreme) and then into the bastard layman version of English we all speak. So things tend to get lost in the translation and become murky. The Latin version of Mirror of Souls actually clocks in at 53:09 and is so much more in depth. Matt only shares this with his inner circle of friends. And by "inner circle", I literally mean a group that gathers around a candle lit circle and recites the ancient scrolls of the Megilloth.

And he has plans of turning the world into one big Theocracy that must recite the scrolls all day long.

Hey Ryan,
I attend Metro Life Church in Orlando, which is a 'sister church' of yours in the SGM family of churches.

In fact, I think some friends that we knew from the (now defunct) Tallahassee SGM church attend your church...Dale and Julie Cook and their four children.

---Prem

Hey Ryan,
I attend Metro Life Church in Orlando, which is a 'sister church' of yours in the SGM family of churches.

In fact, I think some friends that we knew from the (now defunct) Tallahassee SGM church attend your church...Dale and Julie Cook and their four children.

---Prem

I KNOW THEM! I'll tell Jacob about this and see what he says! Haha! THIS IS CRAZY! Also, I've been to your church before. A few years ago. This crazy thing has happened to me 2 times... One time I met this guy on the internet through a lego site (lol) and he went to the Jacksonville church which I have visited once.

Thanks man. Sovereign Grace Church in Greenville. It is part of Sovereign Grace Ministries. And my Dad gives my Theology books to go over year round. :D
Ah, this makes sense now. I have some really good friends who grew up in an SGM church here in San Diego and they're some of the most godly and spiritually deep people I know. I'm a big fan of SGM's theology and passion for God. They pump out some of the most theologically accurate worship music I've heard this side of Isaac Watts!

I heard that Matt wrote all his lyrics in Latin first (because we all know that is the true language of metal)...

This is one of my favorite posts on this forum. Latin is so tr00/kvlt.

Though Prometheus doesn't post extremely often... when he does it's some awesome joke aimed at Matt.