Where will you poop?

Where will you shit?

• Anywhere, just give me some TP

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • My house ONLY.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • My house only, unless it can't wait.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • My house and friends' places/work only.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • My house and friends' places/work only, unless it can't wait.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
IRC chat inspires thread!

Where are you willing to do your business? Some people I know will shit anywhere, some have small preferences, and some like me hate shitting anywhere but their own toilet. I'm the type that will do it anywhere if I have to, but if it's feasible to wait until I get home, I will.

Will you shit at a friend's house? Work? A restaurant? A major event like an arena concert, an NFL stadium, a gas station or truckstop? Maybe out in the woods?

lol poll yay

I will shit anywhere if it is an emergency, but I will spend 5 minutes wiping everything down first. I'll tell my ass to shut up. Other than that, I have a toilet only I use and I keep it pristine.

*waits for poll*

I shat proudly in Texas, asked for air cleaner and went for it. They know not to venture near that stench.

anywhere. when nature calls i answer with enthusiasm! i suppose i prefer not to do any serious dumping at acquaintance/friend of a friend/hot babes' homes, but if it must be done, so be it! im certainly not going to over strain my o ring and cramp my innards out of shy modesty.

Shitting at work is great, if a manager says "Where have you been for the past 20 minutes!?!" and you reply with "Having a big shit" that shuts them up.

Does the pope shit in the woods?

This summer, we went backpacking in Yosemite for a while. It was a spiritually liberating experience, but also physically liberating too, as one of the my favorite parts was having to dig a hole and shit in it. Honestly.

Why was that so great, you may ask?

Because that's the way we are supposed to shit.

Does the pope shit in the woods?

This summer, we went backpacking in Yosemite for a while. It was a spiritually liberating experience, but also physically liberating too, as one of the my favorite parts was having to dig a hole and shit in it. Honestly.

Why was that so great, you may ask?

Because that's the way we are supposed to shit.
hehe shitting in the woods is awesome and very freeing...but its a bit uncomfortable when you gotta use tree limbs for leverage

I'll fucken shit anywhere. On the ambulance you really cant shit in it unless you're a patient, go figure, so i find a nice restaurant between old people dying and leave a Godzilla size load consisting of the 5 eggs, 4 pieces of whole wheat toast, 2 cups of coffee and the New York Times i ate that morning. Gotta have the New York Times.