Where's the Anathema board?

danny said he'd take it off for a while because of all the crap that happened. anyways, i'm leaving now, gotta get some drinks in me. happy new year. :Spin:

I think it's STUPID. :Smug: I'm mad at him, I've spent a lot of funny time on the forum, and I don't think this scandal required that he delete the whole board.

Though I've found what I was looking for, so :Spin:

yeh, dhatura. I was around at the time when he announced the thing _in the middle of the fockin new years night_ and tried a bit to reason with him but no luck. tho I can't remember much. I was pissed, haha.

afterall, it had slowed down a bit, the war I mean, but he thought it'd be the best way. bleh.

[stone says:]hahahahaha jussi passed out in the toilet :tickled:

ah, it works with anything but only shows stats. I hope they arent deleted but only closed, disappeared or so...
Anyway, i saved hundreds of sites haha so well.. i should start an auction :D

Dora said:
What did you find, Dhatura? *curious* A Man..? :)

"And they say that a hero could save us" :tickled:

spiderman.jpg

still I think this wasn't the best time to shut the whole thing down. Nor was it the best choice either. There was a peaceful moment there before the decision, just some stupid troll-attacks and dora questioning danny about something I can't remember anymore, eh. So I bet there would've been more serious talk about the situation if Danny wouldn't have pulled the plug. bleh.

we talked about moderation i think.. you seemed to be sober tho, crack.. in fact you seem so now. :D

What a great start for the new year:(, anyways it might be for the best and all.
Happy New Year to all of you guys, lets hope this year will be better.