• Alexi

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Janne

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Jaska

• Henkka

• Roope (even though he's only a session member...)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Alexander (though he's no longer with the band but still...)

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
@bob & moth
her name is jena malone, and in donnie darko in certain shots with the black eyeliner and her straight blonde hair, she looks alot like alexi
@moth
whats wrong with being gay? WHAT IF I WAS?!?!?! hmm?? i still wouldnt touch you with a 20 foot pole. BIATCH :p

@moth
whats wrong with being gay? WHAT IF I WAS?!?!?! hmm?? i still wouldnt touch you with a 20 foot pole. BIATCH

owned!!! :lol:

And for the record; Firebirds fucking rule. I wish my bro's wasn't wrecked back in the day; I'd have bought it off him in a hot second. It had the fucking T-Top, damnit! The t-top!!! and the leather seats that your butt sticks to in the summer!

@Dilema :lol: chill out dinglehopper! You know I am just yanking on your undersized manhood! You know you want me! :oops:

While we are on the subject...
allu06.jpg

SHOW ME THE FUCKING RESEMBELANCE!!

@fenrir Firebirds eat general ass, I've owned one! Try a Challanger R/T honey! Meep Meep!

Ahhh, I know Firebirds are deathtraps, break down often if you don't modify/maintain them right and basically crumple when hitting a small bush, but it's the sheer nostalgia factor that makes such a car more than worth it. I've been scouring the ads around for a cheapass one that me and some of my Jersey friends can rebuild/refurbish into some sort of machine of metal. I mean, what's NOT sexy about some car that has a cinderblock in the trunk to weigh it down and a bunch of old beer bottles on the backseat that you have to kick onto the floor before the car can be used for ANYTHING? ;)

And besides, they just look good driving down the street with Annihilator or Slayer or any metal band coming out of it at 400 decibels. :D

Fenrir13 said:
Ahhh, I know Firebirds are deathtraps, break down often if you don't modify/maintain them right and basically crumple when hitting a small bush, but it's the sheer nostalgia factor that makes such a car more than worth it. I've been scouring the ads around for a cheapass one that me and some of my Jersey friends can rebuild/refurbish into some sort of machine of metal. I mean, what's NOT sexy about some car that has a cinderblock in the trunk to weigh it down and a bunch of old beer bottles on the backseat that you have to kick onto the floor before the car can be used for ANYTHING? ;)

And besides, they just look good driving down the street with Annihilator or Slayer or any metal band coming out of it at 400 decibels. :D

Since you are American and can travel cross country to buy " out of state" WTF aren't you hitching an Arizonian classic? A beat up Charger? Cougar? Mustang Mach 1 Fastback? *pant pant pant* Must sit down!!! Arrghhh I want more CC's fucking-english-analretantivness... This is my "classic" as passed on from my grandfather onto me (so one owner since new!) Though mine is blue!
zephyr3=bb.jpg

:hotjump: :hotjump: K great poll well it is Alexi! for me becase he is just so damn hot. and eheh pretty much the ideal looking kind of man for me. :D :worship:

Ok, that is a preeeety vehicle there! :D And trust me, if I had a beat up Charger or Cougar sitting in my yard(erm, street/driveway thing in the city), i'd also be a happy camper. When I get some more time off me and some of the crew are definately going to be getting some old stuff and rigging them up all nice!!

And yes, I know car stuff isn't "ladylike", but i'm a tomboy. :D

Fenrir13 said:
Ok, that is a preeeety vehicle there! :D And trust me, if I had a beat up Charger or Cougar sitting in my yard(erm, street/driveway thing in the city), i'd also be a happy camper. When I get some more time off me and some of the crew are definately going to be getting some old stuff and rigging them up all nice!!

Excellent, when you do, call me I'll be your sexslave if you let me drive it once... I can cook a mean breakfast! :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Ahh, being propositioned by a Swedish guy for a car! I like my eggs over medium, thanks. :D ;) :lol:

*Stand infront king sized bed looking nordic crazy hot*

-Yeah baby it is me, again! Now about that car sweetie!!

*puts on erotic ferret-fur glows to massage eggs over medium* :oops:

jena_malone1.gif
children_of_bodom017.jpeg

There are better pics to compare them, but the internet is pissing me off right now. and i didnt say they were twins, she just looks like him

@Mammoth: You pimp! :lol:

@Strato:rofl:eath: Damn right! :p

@Dilema: Well you can say they look like they're related. When I first saw Alexi I thought he looked like Daniel Johns of Silverchair when Daniel had long hair and wasn't anorexic.

~metal_maiden~ said:
@Mammoth: You pimp! :lol:

@Strato:rofl:eath: Damn right! :p

@Dilema: Well you can say they look like they're related. When I first saw Alexi I thought he looked like Daniel Johns of Silverchair when Daniel had long hair and wasn't anorexic.
Blushes at being caught by the metal maiden, shifts the white teath grin, points ferret-fur glows@maiden's eggs and starts walking! :D anticipating...longing! :lol: Hello moto! he he he Give in to your feelings young Jedi metal-maiden! he he Nice ferret-glows! he he You know you want it!!! Give in young Jedi! he he

reading all the recent posts around here i can say one thing only:

MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I CREATED?! :eek:

:lol:

@fenrir: it's right off the other thread as you noticed :D
and really, it made me thinking
that would be indeed interesting
Moon+old music+old car
now that's the sheeat :headbang: