• Alexi

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Janne

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Jaska

• Henkka

• Roope (even though he's only a session member...)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Alexander (though he's no longer with the band but still...)

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Venymous said:
@ tut: not a good pic at all

but this is: elin overskott

al6.jpg
gooood pic mister :D

but god damnit... i missed the bitch fight :lol: :p

This is the fucking lamest thread I have ever seen... I cannot believe chicks in the metal scene actually take time to participate in something like this, rather than voice their opinions about Metal. This is how chicks in the Metal scene get reputations for being whores, and for being in the scene not for the music, but to see how many band members they can fuck.

Lame...and severely disappointing to come into this forum...

mmhmmmm. understandable....but most women who post here are not even close to what most people consider "groupies"

Well, I'm a woman, too, but this was only a joke. It orginated from two other threads similar to this. None of this is serious stuff. I'm not a "groupie" and I'm sure no one else on this board is either... we were just having fun and joking around. I take representing for women in the Metal scene seriously, too, but there's no harm in joking around and having a good laugh with people you see on this board.

Well, joking around is one thing, but when I come back to this board after a while and the first thing I see on Off-Topic discussion is this, it is a bit inscrutable, you know? I am glad to hear that other women in here take their image seriously, that is reassuring...cheers to that:)

dilema1362 said:
mmhmmmm. understandable....but most women who post here are not even close to what most people consider "groupies"

*jumps out of tree and takes off leaven costume*
i beg to differ, i know some serious finn member pecking elements around here... *triple back flips back up into the tree while getting into costume*

I'm a lady too; and far from a groupie myself. I hang out with bands, drink with them, joke with them, but would never just lay down for one. I saw it as something humorous too; and yeah, it did seem like the majority of posters were guys here. ;) I have a perverted sense of humor, sure, but it stops at just that: a sense of humor. :D

And EFF: eh? as well...