Which cd did you just buy?

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
I think this forum lacks a "haul" thread.
Go on and tell us which cd or music related item you just bought.

I just bought/ordered 2 cds by Mourning Beloveth, a relatively unknown doom-metal band form Ireland.

Now, I am very curious to hear what you just bought....?

i had to buy this fucking expensive biochemistry book @ amazon, and i thought, once there, that i finally could reward me with THE GALLERY

PS, it would be nice if this thread would become a permanent fixture in the forum so do keep us updated ;)

I recently acquired the David Gray Live DVD. I didn't buy it (got it as a present). I don't have a DVD player yet, so I'll wait to see it.

I recently bought Maddem Mortem - Deadlans but wasn't for me i was just following an order of the Spanish " Magic Kings" :loco:

you are too biased :D
ok, i only have one song of them, and it get's on my nerves. are the others like it? it's called "necropol lit" or so

Originally posted by Melancholia
The new Madder Mortem rocks,btw.......
these guys are amazing.......

(either too amazing or i am too biased :rolleyes: )

~mel~ (resonatine)

I know you have good taste (I also know where your signature is from now!), how would you describe Madder Mortems music?

I bought the Japanese version of Damage Done. Now I finally can listen to "The Poison Well".

I ordered some of these albums in my last haul:

Obtained Enslavement - Soulblight
Odyssey - Odyssey
Nokturnal Mortum - Goat Horns
Lux Occulta - My Guardian Anger
October Tide - Grey Dawn

Divercia - Modus Operandi
Umbrae - Infamous Revelations
Basilisk - ...Between Light And Shadows
Frostmoon Eclipse - Gathering The Dark

now that Ormir mentioned Lux Occulta: I still havn't watched the video track on the CD - too lazy to put the CD into the CD-Rom drive :lol:

These 3 are my latest investments on Cd-department:

3rd and the mortal: In this room
Covenant: Nexus Polaris
Rapture: Futile

Main reason for buying those was the price. Postage included, I payed about the same amount of euros for those as I payed for Damage Done :)

Last CDs I have received, were on last wednesday:

Audioslave (sefl-titled)
Ablaze My Sorrow - Anger, Hate And Fury
D-A-D - Psychopatico (2CD live)
D-A-D - Riskin It All

I have hopefully in the mail:
From Ginza

Satyricon - Roadkill Extravaganza DVD
Fields Of The Nephilim - Revelations 2-DVD

From Swamp Music
Satyricon - Nemesis Divina VINYL (price: 100euros and it's going on my wall :D )
Barathrum - Venomous cd
The Black League - White Town shirt
The Black League - Germania Anno Zero shirt

This thread came in the right time, two cds I've ordered actually came today :lol:

Dark Tranquillity - The Mind's I
Mörk Gryning - Tusen År Har Gått

And for like a week ago I bought

Mithotyn - Gathered Around The Oaken Table
Thyrfing - Urkraft

I thought I could need some vikingmetal :)

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
Uh, Loreena McKennitt - Book of Secrets or something.

I'm too good for metal you see.

AHAHAHA, I knew it! I just knew it! I knew you were the kind of dumboy to go out and buy "Book of Secrets"...dumboy. Now, if you would have bought "Parallel Dreams" instead you wouldn´t be such a dumboy.

Well, anyway, the true and utter deff metull-person that I am, my last purchase was Bloodbath - Resurrection through Carnage.