Which do you prefer?

Which is better..........?

• Shaved

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Bushy

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
Phxthrax said:
My wife had her buddy's husband do it once and she laughed her ass off when he showed her. Totally blew his confidence outta the water. She said he looked like he was 12! I think I'll pass this time.

What the-?!?
Did he shave above the johnson too? You just shave the nads, and trim the rest (above the jimmer-jammer). I suggest the #1 on your trimmer.
You only shave the nads. Not everything! Then, as you said, you'll look like a 12-year-old. Only shave the nads!
Then the ladies won't laugh at you, they'll go down on you instead...:D

Trim is in for the dudes too. No double standards!
Here's some encouragement! (True Story):

I shaved the nads. I got it on with a non-shaved girl. I said, "You like that, baby?" I was referring to my shaved boys.

The next day she makes me go out to my car with her. She takes my hand and puts it down her pants. I feel the smoothness. Now she likes to shave too.
All is well in the world.

Everyone needs to shave. It's the 21st century!

Are you talking about pussy? If so then definitely shaved. Don't want to get lost in the forest....plus bushy bush = stink.

OH!! You mean John's head! Silly me. Doesn't matter because he's a bad ass either way.

Once I shave her, and she shave me. Then we showered, and got busy.

Now that is romantic!

I was listening to Lewis & Floorwax on 103.5 'The Fox' this morning.
They were on the phone with this author chick who wrote a book about what women want. They talked about how they want to be kissed and crap like that.
Then they were talking about hygene. Kathie Lee (Lewis & Floorwax's little helper) said, "No Jungle Bush!"
She said that if we want them to shave and trim, then we better do the same.
The author replied, "Thank You!"
And I said to the radio, "You're welcome."