Which festivals are you going to this summer?

I want to go to Sweden Rock Festival and Hells Pleasure, probably wont go to either though as I'm busy with school most of the summer.

I was wanting to go to the KC Power fest but I heard it is 21 and over. Do you know if thats true or if it really matters at all.

I dont think thats true but im not sure. If you head over to the Chicago Powerfest subforum on here there's a thread started by the creator of the fest, cephalood(or sometihng like that) adn you can ask her any questions

I think there's only one festival here this summer and I think it's just death metal (which I mostly dislike) and metalcore, so there's close to zero chance that I'll bother going.
Can't wait a few more years untill I'll be able to go to Wacken or some other awesome European festival!

Yeah, I'm not going to Wacken anytime soon either. Still one more year of high school, and then mandatory military service, and maybe after that. Anyway It's gonna be at least 4 years I believe :(

To Tuska open air
Slayer (USA):kickass:
Dimmu Borgir (NOR)
Carcass (UK):kickass:
Killswitch Engage (USA)
Sonata Arctica
Amon Amarth (SWE):kickass:
Mokoma
Kreator (GER):kickass:
Entombed (SWE):kickass:
Job For A Cowboy (USA)
Stam1na
Behemoth (POL):kickass:
Nile (USA):kickass:
Kalmah:kickass:
Dream Evil (SWE)
Tyr (FRI):kickass:
Primordial (IRL):kickass:
The Sorrow (AUT)
Noxa (IND)
Kiuas
Korpiklaani
Ghost Brigade
Discard
Dying Fetus (USA)
http://www.tuska-festival.fi/index_eng.html
:cry:
They could not compete with Ozzfest. Read Wikipedia.

Always a reliable source of hearsay.

I'll only be able to attend the local festivals and concerts in my country. I've seen Apocalyptica a few days ago. I'll watch Anathema and Haggard in the end of this month. I don't know how much I saw Anathema but I really want to see Haggard on stage. I'll be seeing Testament this June, I've bought the tickets, it will be wonderful I believe... Then this July, I'll be watching Whitesnake, Def Leppard andddddddd Judas Priest. I'm waiting for the tickets I'll buy as soon as they start selling'em.. There will be a Jethro Tull concert in my country but I won't be able to attend that concert because the ticket is far too expensive for me to afford so that I had to eliminate it...