Which guitar?

Which guitar do you prefer?

• Total voters
I don't like the body of the virgin that much, but the warlock ive seen too many of so maybe it'd be good to have something a bit different. Either way, they both look pretty good, i'd probably still go with the warlock, and get a non-black colour to spice it up a little :)

I dont really like how they play though, but if you've already tried them out and like them then that's not an issue!

f205_a.jpg

I want one of those... ESP F-205...

For Warlocks... a few hundred off the list price...
http://www.music123.com/Item/?itemno=112890

index here:
http://www.music123.com/category/?d=4&dd=954727750&c=159&sc=&b=&mt=&src=&bs=&issd=0&o=brand
second half of that page...
as cheap as $350 new :)

The above is for basses...
THIS is the guitar index...

i have a NJ virgin. its ok. the access to the upper frets sucks(but not as much as st anger:p), but i dont spend too much time up there so its not a big thing for me. but lately ive started to practice a lot more up there and getting to the 24th fret sucks even with my long fingers. the stock pickups suck IMHO. im gonna replace the bridge p/u with probably a duncan invader. im not sure about the neck. im open to suggestions. i say go with the warlock.

i just bought an ibanez S470 and i love it. the wizard II neck is just awesome and i can go all the way up to the 22nd fret:kickass:

I went to guitar center today, and they had a nice BCR Beast witha violent red stain on nice wood.. something like $550-600. awesome guitar..
of course, I was loking at the cheap basses :(

I played a warlock a bit and it was greeat, but I'm looking at buying a nice bass... they had a nice one for $150, normally 400, forget which brand, probably ibanez or fender, but it played welll

of course I forgot my wallet, but I didn't have $150...

i'm going for the warlock because it's the only one of the two i've heard play...
but i think if u wanted to be original get the other one