• Damnation

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Ghost Reveries

Votes: 8 7.7%

• Total voters
question mark?????

how can you like opeth and not like orchid?

The only album I cant get into by them. Believe me when I say they are my favorite band and Orchid does nothing for me. Slow paced and bad production, sorry...Even Mikael hates it and is quoted saying he'd rather not look back on it and dislikes playing any Orchid songs live

BWP leading this kind of polls is always a sign that a massive number of noobs has just registered on Opeth forum.

The answer to the question is Still Life followed by Orchid.

The only album I cant get into by them. Believe me when I say they are my favorite band and Orchid does nothing for me. Slow paced and bad production, sorry...Even Mikael hates it and is quoted saying he'd rather not look back on it and dislikes playing any Orchid songs live
He looked like he was having a blast playing Under the Weeping Moon when they performed here.

BWP leading this kind of polls is always a sign that a massive number of noobs has just registered on Opeth forum.

The answer to the question is Still Life followed by Orchid.

lol thats ironic. orchid has not been the runner-up (or even remotely close) for over 3 years, noob.

sorry to be an ass, but just because mike doesnt like it, doesnt mean you cant like it.

god forbid if mike loved taking it up the ass, does that mean you love taking it up the ass too?

Not true, noob.
Also: BWP is 6 years old.
BWP crushes your 2nd favourite Orchid in every possible way.
but I like Orchid, too, IMSWS being one of my favourite Opeth songs.