which opeth cd?

lol i find it funny when people used closed mindedness as an insult. it means absolutely nothing to me.. i dont give a shit if im closed minded lol.

but as far as my opinions go.. rap does NOT take any talent to do (i know several idiots who can do it), eminem sucks and his lyrics are unoriginal and just him complaining about his shitty little life (trying to get sympathy?), and the new in flames sucks as well (although i love the C64 version of moonshield on the new ep :p)

so thats my opinion. im gonna sit back and laugh at any replies i get for this, cause people dont realise that i dont give a shit what you think about me :p

oh, and yes i recommend soilwork, at the gates, ablaze my sorrow (The new album), nevermore, iced earth, and children of bodom (definatley), dark tranquillity also.

as for downloading, i use IRC. ill tell you channel names if you want but im not gonna advertise my channel or anything at the moment :p i tend to buy any album that is in my playlist for over a week (if i can afford it). i own all the opeth cds, i think they deserve it definatley.

ChrisEmerson said:
lol i find it funny when people used closed mindedness as an insult. it means absolutely nothing to me.. i dont give a shit if im closed minded lol.

but as far as my opinions go.. rap does NOT take any talent to do (i know several idiots who can do it), eminem sucks and his lyrics are unoriginal and just him complaining about his shitty little life (trying to get sympathy?), and the new in flames sucks as well (although i love the C64 version of moonshield on the new ep :p)

so thats my opinion. im gonna sit back and laugh at any replies i get for this, cause people dont realise that i dont give a shit what you think about me :p

oh, and yes i recommend soilwork, at the gates, ablaze my sorrow (The new album), nevermore, iced earth, and children of bodom (definatley), dark tranquillity also.

as for downloading, i use IRC. ill tell you channel names if you want but im not gonna advertise my channel or anything at the moment :p i tend to buy any album that is in my playlist for over a week (if i can afford it). i own all the opeth cds, i think they deserve it definatley.

Fuck you!

Naaah j/k man! Your great :)

Well....i'm uhhh...listening to Red House by Jimi Hendrix so YEAH YEAH YEAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!! BAG ME, WOMEN!!!! BAG ME ON HOW MUCH I LISTEN TO GAY HIPPIE MUSIC!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Ok forget i ever said this, i dont exist. I'm bored too. And also trying to recover from a nasty flu. *achoo*

OK could, we have a new OPETH fan here, could we STOP TALKING ABOUT EMINEM on the OPETH board?

thanks. I was starting to get a headache. If you like In Flames, make sure you know pre-Clayman album In Flames. Also, do yourself a favor and get the last At The Gates disc.

sf.