Which songs would you want to hear live?

For me it would be:

Wings Of Forever
Powerquest pt1
Far Away
Immortal Plains
Freedom Of Thought

Cover Helloween - Ride The Sky or I Want Out

Does this mean that there's going to be some live shows in the not too distant future?

Wings of Forever
Far Away
Glory Tonight
Power Quest (pt.1)
Immortal Plains
Follow Your Heart

Optional cover (*remembers an old thread about these* ^_^): Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere In Time

New song/s a definite aye! :D

Originally posted by dragonmaiden
Akeka...you beat me to it...that's what I would choose too!! Including the Maiden cover! :)

There you go, great minds think alike :cool:

Originally posted by Ayeka
Wings of Forever
Far Away
Glory Tonight
Power Quest (pt.1)
Immortal Plains
Follow Your Heart

Optional cover (*remembers an old thread about these* ^_^): Iron Maiden - Caught Somewhere In Time

New song/s a definite aye! :D

yeah but for the cover.........i prefer
"Axxis"----------Na Na Na hey hey hey kiss him goodbye:cool:

JK.....we very rarely devote any rehearsal time to covers. Primarily because rehearsal time is so valuable (as we don't rehearse twice a week or anything like that) we need to concentrate on the original stuff for the whole session really.

We'll be starting 6 hour sessions in January!

Originally posted by Symphony
JK.....we very rarely devote any rehearsal time to covers. Primarily because rehearsal time is so valuable (as we don't rehearse twice a week or anything like that) we need to concentrate on the original stuff for the whole session really.

We'll be starting 6 hour sessions in January!

Fair enough. But if you had a gig lined up, and you did indeed want to include a cover song - how would you know which one to pick?

I guess it would have to be one that you all like, AND one that you can play well no doubt! :)

Agreed.....as we look towards May 2003 this will become more of an issue. I've got a couple of ideas for covers that I think will be pretty good and should go down well.....and no...there won't be any Sum 41 tunes......hahahaha!

But ..liking a song and playing it well are two entirely different things!

And the other thing to worry about is letting the fans decide! :lol: I mean that in a nice way - for example, if you asked the public, you might get an overwhelming response to play somethig like Messhugah...could be dangerous!

I guess the other easy way to pick is to make a poll with your own selections, so no matter what gets selected, you know it's a safe choice! :D

Although.....I would love to hear a Power Quest interpretation of something by Death or Morbid Angel, and I doubt if you would include that in the poll...:cool: