White darkness in my hand........

jimbob

Nightingale and EoS fan
Jun 23, 2005
Örebro
......I have been blown away....the best fucking Nightingale ever. You rock like hell guys. Vere very very good songs.

If you like the teaser you should listen to this :kickass:

Thanks guys for making my day even better :)

Tackar!! Kul att det låter fläsk!! Cool that you like it. I got some some good comments today!! I still haven´t seen or heard the final pressing, cool that BMP kept the releasedate!!

Dan, Dag, Tom, Erik!

You guys have something truly special here. This entire album is amazing and has exceeded my expectations. Thank you guys!

Ordering my copy from Black Mark first thing tomorrow morning. Gonna be a long 1-2 week wait (fingers crossed on that one), but I'm sure it will be more than worth it.

Ugh... not having this in my hands and playing right now is killing me. Thankfully I now have a new mailing address, so I can at least place an order for TWD... but the wait's gonna be sheer agony.

Sometimes when having high expectations of an upcoming CD, I get a bit disappointed when actually receiving and listening to the CD. Not because it was bad, but because I was expecting so much and the CD was really good, but not as good as I was expecting.

Not in this case, however. It actually exceeds my expectations. :) And it gets even better with every listen.

Tack så mycket Dan, Dag, Tom och Erik för en FRUKTANSVÄRT bra platta!

Svenskar: Var fick ni plattan ifrån? Jag beställde den från Ginza för ett tag sen men de slappisarna verkar inte ha fått in den än. Är det nån som har beställt den från cdon? Funderar på att beställa där istället men jag vill veta att dom verkligen har plattan inne.

Ska bli kul som fan att höra hela!

Dan, Dag, Tom, Erik!

You guys have something truly special here. This entire album is amazing and has exceeded my expectations. Thank you guys!

... when all is said ... nothing to add to this words ... :headbang::kickass::headbang:

have WD since yesterday and listened to it already 4 times ... and its :OMG:

but one thing to Black Mark a great big "DANKE!" to Klaudia !! U rokk !! :headbang: