White darkness in my hand........

Who else wants to celebrate?!!!!
No titties? Weak.

Anyway, I got the CD in the mail yesterday—finally! All I can say is that it's frickin' outstanding! Yet another masterpiece from Swano Inc. I love it! Maybe Dag should re-record some more of those older songs! Haha. Has Dag actually written a new song in the last 20 years? Seems like everything new is actually old. :lol:

Regardless, the album is stunning! I won't go as far as saying it's their best yet, though (I hate when people do that). It's just yet another brilliant piece of art!

:headbang:

The more I listen to this, the more I might just be inclined to go so far as to say that it is their best yet. But that is just my two cents.

The more I listen to this, the more I might just be inclined to go so far as to say that it is their best yet. But that is just my two cents.

I knew this as soon as I listened to it, and it's not just because it's new and I've been wanting it, it is because it's that fucking good. Musically, lyrically, production, every element is awesome.

I knew this as soon as I listened to it, and it's not just because it's new and I've been wanting it, it is because it's that fucking good. Musically, lyrically, production, every element is awesome.

totally...the more i listen to it the more i see it's in a completely another league than the other albums.
It's a good year for music

I hope it doesn't bother Dan that this album on which he's done the least writing has become a favourite of so many so quickly.

We still love you Dan :kickass:

Plus, the vocals are probably my favourite thing about the album. (That includes Dag and Erik's vocals... these guys each bring their own thing to the table)

I hope it doesn't bother Dan that this album on which he's done the least writing has become a favourite of so many so quickly.

We still love you Dan :kickass:

Plus, the vocals are probably my favourite thing about the album. (That includes Dag and Erik's vocals... these guys each bring their own thing to the table)

I agree about the vocals, the best thing for me as well.

Though really, I think that this album in the new era Nightingale in the best, and I really cannot compare it to TBS since it's a totally different sound. I find it hard to really like one more than the other (WD & TBS) So I will have to change what I said about WD being my favorite NG album and have it tied with TBS since they are unique from each other.

Well, I've listened a few times now and finally got a copy of the cd...

This record pretty much is a rocker for rock's sake. I think it fits nicely in my pantheon of Nightingale cds.

NOW COME TO AMERICA AND ROCK FOR FUCK'S SAKE! :kickass:

Just got a copy of the CD... Nice packaging, but why the fudge is the text size for the liner notes so small?!!

My two cents...

1:st listen: This album fuckin' sucks!

Seriously, this was my first reaction to WD. It's so different to everything they have ever done, it's very smooth and "happy" compared to the back catalogue. Not what I'd expected or hoped for at all, I'm still a sucker for Nightfall overture. Soaring leads and misery lyrics rocks my socks you know...
:)

10:th listen: This album fuckin' rocks!

I think Dan was really right on target when he said that this album will grow on you, it sure did on me! Once I got over my over-exaggerated expectations and took it all in for what it was, it really hit home. I'm not good with words so I'll leave it for other people to describe, but I'll say it's an album that leaves you (me) happy and in joy. I can imagine the lads are pretty proud and "at home" with this effort, and whit all rights they are. Prog? Alternative? Pop? All of the above?

Yep.

Did I say that it rocks too?

;)

/ E