White Supremecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you keep throwing down the gauntlet, I suppose I have to respond - as tiresome as it is.

Throughout history, plenty of countries have changed ethnically from their original inhabitants, be it through colonisation, genocide, immigration or bringing in slaves. You can't say it doesn't happen.

Immigration into the UK, (as many as half a million a year of which are illegals) as well as other European countries, is more akin to colonisation. Asians have significant concentrated populations in many UK towns and cities, where they practice ethnic cleansing against non-Asians, intimidating them into moving away. (Plus a lot would move away of their own accord). Many schools are wholly Asian, simply as a result of demography.

Race riots are becoming more frequent, and are a precursor to eventual civil war. This is all so unneccessary. More and more people are chosing a stance against this (itself an indicator of inevitable future conflict, unless a
solution is found soon and peacefully). Every solution can be criticised, but there is no denying that a solution must be found to this worsening problem. It is not heading towards a happy harmony, it is heading towards Balkanisation and war.

You will scoff, but it should be added that some powerful people have planned it this way, and they will choose the moment of ignition, pour fuel on the fire, and sell arms to make money and have their enemies kill eachother at the same time. No one ever voted for immigration. Plenty of people supported the main parties when they each in turn played the "race card", saying they would tackle immigration - but these parties ended up doing the opposite. This bizarre reality has an explanation. Anyone interested can research it for themselves.

A related article from the Sunday Times (as mainstream a newspaper as you can get): http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2147856,00.html

"One of the government's senior race relations advisers has criticised communities in some parts of the country for being 'unhealthily all white'".

Our culture has been changed, with for eg. millions of Chavs in the UK listening to rap music and stupidly trying to pretend to be how they think blacks are, with ebonic street talk, actions and gangsta attitudes towards crime, etc. Just thought I'd add that.

Perhaps we can drop the subject now?

white surpremacists are idiots who wouldnt know shit about other races cause they have their heads up their asses and have high opinions of themselves. i believe they should all die of a gruesome death. i herd in brazil somebody said a racial slur, and that racist piece of shit is either going to jail or hes gonna pass flyers saying racism is wrong or something. i say put that cocksucker in jail for the rest of his life or kill him.

Norsemaiden said:
As you keep throwing down the gauntlet, I suppose I have to respond - as tiresome as it is.

Throughout history, plenty of countries have changed ethnically from their original inhabitants, be it through colonisation, genocide, immigration or bringing in slaves. You can't say it doesn't happen.

Immigration into the UK, (as many as half a million a year of which are illegals) as well as other European countries, is more akin to colonisation. Asians have significant concentrated populations in many UK towns and cities, where they practice ethnic cleansing against non-Asians, intimidating them into moving away. (Plus a lot would move away of their own accord). Many schools are wholly Asian, simply as a result of demography.

Race riots are becoming more frequent, and are a precursor to eventual civil war. This is all so unneccessary. More and more people are chosing a stance against this (itself an indicator of inevitable future conflict, unless a
solution is found soon and peacefully). Every solution can be criticised, but there is no denying that a solution must be found to this worsening problem. It is not heading towards a happy harmony, it is heading towards Balkanisation and war.

You will scoff, but it should be added that some powerful people have planned it this way, and they will choose the moment of ignition, pour fuel on the fire, and sell arms to make money and have their enemies kill eachother at the same time. No one ever voted for immigration. Plenty of people supported the main parties when they each in turn played the "race card", saying they would tackle immigration - but these parties ended up doing the opposite. This bizarre reality has an explanation. Anyone interested can research it for themselves.

A related article from the Sunday Times (as mainstream a newspaper as you can get): http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2147856,00.html

"One of the government's senior race relations advisers has criticised communities in some parts of the country for being 'unhealthily all white'".

Our culture has been changed, with for eg. millions of Chavs in the UK listening to rap music and stupidly trying to pretend to be how they think blacks are, with ebonic street talk, actions and gangsta attitudes towards crime, etc. Just thought I'd add that.

Perhaps we can drop the subject now?

Oh for fuck's sake. Your misuse of terms is astounding. Ethnic cleansing? Colonialism? The UK is not fucking Belgian Congo. This board would be much better off if the mods didn't allow the posting of blatant nonsense. Really.

By the way, I said EXACTLY that ethnic change DOES happen. In fact I don't think I could have made it any clearer. Jesus fucking christ.

Consuming Impulse said:
white surpremacists are idiots who wouldnt know shit about other races cause they have their heads up their asses and have high opinions of themselves. i believe they should all die of a gruesome death. i herd in brazil somebody said a racial slur, and that racist piece of shit is either going to jail or hes gonna pass flyers saying racism is wrong or something. i say put that cocksucker in jail for the rest of his life or kill him.

Please may I ask you what you think of black racists - or is that an oxymoron? Secondly, I hope you don't think I am a racist just because I believe in racial preservation or that race actually exists. That doesn't mean I hate anyone or have any ill will towards anyone. You seem really into hate yourself. Even your avatar looks like a sadistic dream.

Norsemaiden said:
Please may I ask you what you think of black racists - or is that an oxymoron? Secondly, I hope you don't think I am a racist just because I believe in racial preservation or that race actually exists. That doesn't mean I hate anyone or have any ill will towards anyone. You seem really into hate yourself. Even your avatar looks like a sadistic dream.

black racists are the same as the white racists and they both deserve to die. yes, i do hate, but i hate the people who i should hate. i hate racists, sexists, faschists, and people who hate multi cuturalism. i hate them all. i also hate idiots who claim that some non-racist people are racist. i herd this one shithead say king diamond hates black people. BULLSHIT! i have seen him in a picture with a black fan. i herd somebody say zakk wylde is a white supremacist. MORE BULLSHIT! zakk named one of his kids HENDRIX! as in Jimi Hendrix. i like my avatar cause i love good artwork. my avatar is a picture of pestilence's consuming impulse record. i love the artwork and i love the music.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
i agree with this sentance
not because i'm a mullatto
but because racism as a concept is so ludicrous that it's hard for me to understand even though i see it every fucking day

amen. i hate racism alot. you see my signature? pure anti racism there.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
I don't know maybe they used to be different, but every one on the nevermore board used to keep going on and on about how everyone on the milano board was just all white supremisists

oh

Norsemaiden: If you believe so strongly in the preservation of culture, how about getting with the times a little bit? Since the advent of global travel in the 1500s (if not earlier), races have been mingling in all corners of the globe. The vast majority of nations have developed to the point where traditionalist notions of any homogeneous culture are not representative of the reality of current cultural climate in those countries.

I think the question I'd like to pose to you, NorseMaiden, is this: Is your conception of culture (both in the specific sense of your own and that of cultural preservationists in general) based on an accurate assesment of culture as it exists today? I'd find that in the present state of at least most Western countries, no single, definable unified culture exists unless the definition incorporates a combination of all the cultures and variants present.

Status
Not open for further replies.