Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

Gotcha' I would have a 6 hour drive so can't do that. I just looked and there is a Hilton hotel just down the street, can use my points for a room there. Going to go and ask my boss right now for monday vacation day.

Hell Yeah!! Just bought my tix, booked a room at the hilton.

Will what time you guys driving in? I am going to come in Sat night so I can be fresh for the show. If you are coming in early and need some place to hang before the show gimme a call.

This is going to fuking rule!!

Souls of Black said:
Hell Yeah!! Just bought my tix, booked a room at the hilton.

Will what time you guys driving in? I am going to come in Sat night so I can be fresh for the show. If you are coming in early and need some place to hang before the show gimme a call.

This is going to fuking rule!!

awesome man! cant wait to see ya there! we're probably leaving here at 4 or something, getting there just as doors open... if things change, i'll post

"Cameras Etc.

Whether or not cameras of any type are allowed is up to the artist performing. In general there is usually no audio recording or video recording allowed at all. Most artists will allow point and shoot cameras or disposable cameras. Flash photography is usually frowned upon, however, all of this can differ from show to show. Ask a member of the staff and they will find out for you. There are usually no such restrictions on local shows."

from the site