Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

zmetallica said:
totally man, we should all stay at the same hotel (hilton), but whats the info for that? are you doing advanced reservations or just gonna go after the show?.

I am staying at the Hilton because I have a shitload of points from work travel, which means free room. heh. When I booked my room, the dollar rate was like $112 a night, so there may be less expensive hotels locally. But, if you do stay there let me know, I am coming in Sat night as well.:kickass:

BTW, it is the Hilton Springfield, 3.2 miles from Jaxx. I will have to get the address once I get to work.

Well Jaxx is in Springfield, a medium sized city. Theres little bullshit establishments of shop and eating scattered everywhere near and around Jaxx. Maybe Karen knows something more interesting to do in the area, I've never really had the urge to explore the culutral wasteland of Springfield.

Yeah, would hate to get mugged or some bullshit before the show.

Early in the morning I may run over to DC and take some pic's of the various buildings.

Souls of Black said:
Yeah, would hate to get mugged or some bullshit before the show.

Early in the morning I may run over to DC and take some pic's of the various buildings.

Ummmm....you have waaaaay more of a chance at being mugged in DC than in Springfield.

Yea guys its safe. Its a small-medium sized city, but not anything like D.C., Baltimore, Philly, etc. Its just kind of bland from what I've seen thats all.

Yeah the springfield area is relatively safe. The area around jaxx looks like shit but it's not bad, plus you'll be in a group the whole time, you've really got nothing to worry about.

Ummmm, I SHOULD be going but I still have yet to hook up tix and check my exam times, I've been fuckahella busy :(

We could always grab lunch at Mike's Chicago Bar and Grille - good food there,

or we could go rape the guitar center for shits and giggles.

Or just hang out at a local pool hall, I think there's one right by Jaxx actually.

I don't sneak my camera in.. I bring it in with 100% pride!
Sometimes they won't allow cameras... I always take pics from the side
of the stage, so if by any chance they won't allow it that day,
I will take plenty of pics for all of us.

Souls of Black said:
Karen, any ideas of what/where to do b4 the show?

I try to avoid any city in VA that is 5 miles south of Arlington :Smug:
I really have no clue what's in Springfield.
I do know, that the Hilton you're staying in, is very nice and close to the venue!
:)