Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

I do know, that the Hilton you're staying in, is very nice and close to the venue!
:)[/quote]

Well, if nothing else, we party at Paris's.... :kickass:

Souls of Black said:
Well then, if the weather is nice, is there a park or something? We could have a cool BBQ, kick back in the sun kinda time.....

can we listen to Graveyard BBQ during this?

nothing much to do in springfield expect hanging out at a local seven eleven:) if you have time, why don't you all go downtown DC? for those who like to sample beers from all over the world, brickskeller at dupont is worth checking out :kickass:

Neon Black said:
nothing much to do in springfield expect hanging out at a local seven eleven:) if you have time, why don't you all go downtown DC? for those who like to sample beers from all over the world, brickskeller at dupont is worth checking out :kickass:

depends how long they have before the show though....
if they have the entire day: I'd definitely go to DC and check the scenary out... everything in DC is metro accessible, and Springfield has a metro stop.
I think most of you are under 21 though, no?
so much for sampling the local breweries then.... DC is still much more interesting than Springfield...
You guys can take the metro, but rememebr it takes at least 40-50 minutes to get to down town DC from Springfield....

No fucking fair. I wanna go to this show too. Fuckety fuck fuck fuck. I must find a way. Anyone want to buy me a plane tix? Only about $300 plus hotel. Come on. I'll take photos.

I guess I could sell my soul again. Any takers?

What would a lock of WD's hair go for?

I must have enough Nevermore/Sanctuary shit to sell to Wil right? I found an old letter that WD enclosed with the first Nevermore demo he sent me when i worked at Rip mag. Come on will, you know you want it. Fly me out. ahahah

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

MetalSteph said:
No fucking fair. I wanna go to this show too. Fuckety fuck fuck fuck. I must find a way. Anyone want to buy me a plane tix? Only about $300 plus hotel. Come on. I'll take photos.

I guess I could sell my soul again. Any takers?

What would a lock of WD's hair go for?

I must have enough Nevermore/Sanctuary shit to sell to Wil right? I found an old letter that WD enclosed with the first Nevermore demo he sent me when i worked at Rip mag. Come on will, you know you want it. Fly me out. ahahah

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

If you'll come, I'll buy you drinks.
I won't join because I would be driving that day, but hey- I can still
buy 'em!

come on!!!

General Zod said:
I'll be heading down. Never been to Jaxx. Looking forward to it.

Zod

We do get to meet the mighty ZOD!

(Yes, I know, I'm wearing that joke out....)

In Springfield, other than a big mall, lots of places to eat, and a few nice parks, there...nothing. Lots of houses. The Metro trip into DC isn't bad, if your there early enough, and there's lots of things to do in DC...

Souls of Black said:
So what is the name of the pool hall by Jaxx? Maybe we can meet there and decide what to do. Anyone know what time they open?

There's two - up Rolling Road there's Q-Ball Billiards, which is not too bad of a place but it hasn't been updated in, oh, 30 years. ;)

Down Old Keene Mill, there's Hard Times, which has a large number of tables - and large beers.