Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

What's happenin' gang?
First post here and surely not the last!
I am a longtime Nevermore fan and I am bringing a gang of four from Richmond for this show...look for the Portis/Redskins jersey, introduce yourself, and enjoy some southern hospitality!

BTW, this will be my sixth time seeing the mighty Nevermore. After the last couple of opening slots, I'm looking forward to an expanded and comprehensive setlist! Maybe even "The Sanity Assassin"?

See ya there!

NeonBlack69 said:
BTW, this will be my sixth time seeing the mighty Nevermore. After the last couple of opening slots, I'm looking forward to an expanded and comprehensive setlist! Maybe even "The Sanity Assassin"?

I'd fall over dead. I've seen them a bunch of times, and the only thing I've ever seen played off the first album is "What Tomorrow Knows".

That metal detector is so useless, I really wonder why they bother.
And yea, if they played Sanity Assassin my jaw would hit the floor.
Maybe there will be another bank robbery across from Jaxx on Sunday. :lol:

eaeolian said:
Cool. I'll try not to hit you with my headstock, then. (I smacked somebody Tuesday by accident. :loco: )

Cool - so you guys are opening? I missed y'all at the last Nevermore show. I met your other guitarist, though. Cool cat. I think I saw the back of you - huge lumberjack lookin' guy with long hair right?