Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

I've never posted on the Nevermore board before, but I'll be coming up from Richmond, VA, so if anyone needs a ride from the Richmond area I could use the company. I'll be coming by myself, but I always end up meeting some cool people at Jaxx. I was just up there last week to see Exodus, tommorow to see dragonforce, and then back again Sunday for fucking NEVERMORE and EVERGREY!

Coming (came from since I'm staying in MD right now) from Wilmington, NC for this. Gonna be a righteous time, even though Steve and Jim won't be there. Gonna try to hit up the Jacksonville show the 9th then afterwards. :D

FretsAflame said:
I'm in - is everyone gonna be there around noon? I know a few peeps are headed there early.

We're leaving here at noon. Probably get there at around 3, 3:30

Headsup for anyone we meet up with. I will want to be in line early to secure a good spot up front. :loco:

Will Bozarth said:
Headsup for anyone we meet up with. I will want to be in line early to secure a good spot up front. :loco:

Shit Will, we can muscle our way up front since it's always a bunch of douchebags trying to protect their girlfriends there anyway. I'll lead the way if you want.

Ill be there about noon, set up camp and harass the Jaxx employees. Definitely want to be front row and center for this one. Im going to be sick of Jaxx by monday. I just saw Gamma Ray there last night, seeing dragonforce tommorow, probably Spocks beard on saturday and then Nevermore on sunday. 4 visits in 6 days yikes.

So it sounds like Hard Times is the place. Noon (or b4) and then we all bum rush the stage once we get into Jaxx. So far, I couldn't be happier....

BTW, I am driving my truck from Cleveland, so anyone coming from there, carpool is good. I am leaving Sat bout 3pm or so and coming home on Monday whenever I wake up (checkout is noon i think).

Yea if any of you guys come later and want to get up to the front of the line, I really have no problem with saving places in line and whatnot.