Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

The club is pretty loose about cameras, unless the artists specifically request a different policy. As of right now, I know of no restrictions - and they're usually posted and/or announced at the show if there are.

SoB, I wish you'd dropped me a line, I could've saved you some TicketBastard fees. Oh well... ;)

Oh, and I'll be there. Early. :lol:

eaeolian said:
The club is pretty loose about cameras, unless the artists specifically request a different policy. As of right now, I know of no restrictions - and they're usually posted and/or announced at the show if there are.

SoB, I wish you'd dropped me a line, I could've saved you some TicketBastard fees. Oh well... ;)

Oh, and I'll be there. Early. :lol:

Sorry eaeolian, didn't see your post about tix. Oh well..

I think we need to try and get the boardmembers together early, kinda a meet and greet, shoot the shit, type o' thing.

Yea If any of you guys want to come early and entertain me Ill probably be there a little after noon or so on sunday, cause Im a crazy bitch like that.

Dan said somethign about doing something in the morning but im all for coming early and making a day of it.

Well if you guys come in early, noonish or so, maybe Karen (being local and all) can co-ordinate something for us all to do?? That would be very cool, who knows, maybe Sent, Jeffy or Steve would join us..:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I smell a Monstrous "Get-Together" and all around fantastic time for the peeps that can make it. Since we have some time before the show, If the NM boys see this, maybe they can join us!!

dude, we arealy have the notorious picture with the band, we have death county, nevermore, and boarders... top that! you cant!

Im thinking we leave around noon, should put us on location around 2:30-3:00... more than likely 3 because I'm driving.

see you there. :kickass:

Hey all! i'll be driving down from new jersey, leaving at around noon... made the trip a few months ago to see Dark Tranquillity headline, got there a few hours early and hung out with mikael Stanne (singer) at the einstein bagels around the corner! so i'll be getting there early for sure! as for camera's, they were allowed in no problem at the DT show so i dont see why they wouldnt be for nevermore... Looking foward to it, hope to see some of you there!!