Named: Andrew
Favorite band: more than one.
Favorite sport: pool, paintball.
Hobbies: Drinking, music, guitar.
Something unusal: i collect skulls
favorite food: Garlic chicken.
favorite beverage: Vodka, white russian

Black Core said:
Damn, and i thougth I was your big brother, now it appears I'm your little brother :cry:

btw you look much younger
Hhhhmmm... Lets still think you are my older bro :D
And wow, thanks :)

Ohh there's someone else like me.. Actually I am a teacher in a private institution and I've students between the ages 12 to 21. Sometimes people thinks that I am a student too.. Generally on the first day of the semester, I often enter the class, see that students don't care about me thinking that I can't be a teacher, but later on they realize the fact and it goes on like this.. Sctually I don't like wearing fancy dresses or skirts like the other female teachers do. I usually go to work as casual as I am permited. This also cause me seem younger than I am.. But I got used to it. So I know what it means to seem younger than how old you actually are...

By the way sorry for the grammatical etc mistakes in my last reply.. In the sentence Sometimes people thinks, thinks doesn't have an -s and Sctually is Actually.. My keyboards batteries are low and I am far too sleepy.. Soo good night friends.. It is time to sleep in my country..

Name: Tiffany-Ann
Favorite Band: Lacuna Coil
Favorite sport: soccer
Favorite team: Arsenal (english soccer team)
Hobbies: drawing, photography, graphic design, web design, movies, music, video games
Something unusal: *shrugs* I like Hello Kitty (sad, I know)
Favorite game: Disgaea, the Fatal Frame series, and Final Fantasy

Sömnlös said:
Favorite game: Disgaea, the Fatal Frame series, and Final Fantasy
:kickass::kickass: I love strat rpgs. Disagea, phantom brave, tactics ogre, ff tactics. Did you know they're coming out with Disagea 2 in August, should be good.

My name is Terry i am 41 i live in the northwest of England i am into punk and 70's rock.I play drums,guitar and bass.

name:terryt
favorite band:Led Zeppelin/tool/sex pistols favorite sport: football
favorite team:arsenal fc

spikes77 said:
:kickass::kickass: I love strat rpgs. Disagea, phantom brave, tactics ogre, ff tactics. Did you know they're coming out with Disagea 2 in August, should be good.
Yeah, I did know about Disgaea 2. I have a copy reserved.
Phantom Brave slightly disappointed me, it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I still like it anyways.

Sömnlös said:
Yeah, I did know about Disgaea 2. I have a copy reserved.
Phantom Brave slightly disappointed me, it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but I still like it anyways.

I just didnt like the fact that you only had a certain number of turns before your guys disappeared. Did you reserve Disgaea at a store or online somewhere?