Who Are You?

Neith said:
@ Necromancy I'm going to Dalyan to visit with my brother. It's gonna be far, far too hot I know. And thanks for the compliment :)

Ohh I see.. So your brother has already been in dalyan.. I haven't been to Dalyan before.. I hope you will have fun...

Tongue_Ring said:
necromancy's new avatar looks like it was photoshoped

Oh.. Actually it wasn't..

These were taken at the same time one after the other with a Nokia 6600.. I was watching TV and my boy friend has taken them..

Black Core said:

+1 How so?

necromancy said:

Ohh I see.. So your brother has already been in dalyan.. I haven't been to Dalyan before.. I hope you will have fun...​

Nah he's never been either, I've been several times so I figured we should go there for a few weeks. Should be good, it's really pretty. Your country is very diverse in terms of landscape.

p.s. your avatar is fine :)

Thanks for the comments everyone!​

name - ryan

favorite bands - behemoth and nevermore

something unusual - i was (just graduated middle school) the only one in my grade (made up 50 kids) who wasnt a follower. everyone is a mainstream music lover and get sick of a song on the radio when its over played. even the i get never ending shit from everyone at my school for liking metal. but it didnt bother me because they were fags who just followed what was on the radio and what not.

favorite sport - hockey

favorite team - LA kings

MUSICisLIFE said:
name - ryan

favorite bands - behemoth and nevermore

something unusual - i was (just graduated middle school) the only one in my grade (made up 50 kids) who wasnt a follower. everyone is a mainstream music lover and get sick of a song on the radio when its over played. even the i get never ending shit from everyone at my school for liking metal. but it didnt bother me because they were fags who just followed what was on the radio and what not.

favorite sport - hockey

favorite team - LA kings
I'm only one in my entire school that likes metal

Nemesis_lxix said:
When I changed school I was the only one too but after a while I dragged a couple of people I met there into metal.
If I am going to hell,I might as well have some company :kickass:

I'm trying that but those dickheads don't wanna cooperate

It is a very important think to have at least one metalhead around.. Otherwise It is not easy to carry on.. Just imagine that you're at a place in where there is no plays that plays metal and no one to share anything about metal.. Oh it is like a nightmare... Our old summerhouse's surrounding was like that. All disco's, night bars playing Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Enrique Iglesias etc.. All the people busily listening to them.. Ohh it was a nightmare...

necromancy said:
It is a very important think to have at least one metalhead around.. Otherwise It is not easy to carry on.. Just imagine that you're at a place in where there is no plays that plays metal and no one to share anything about metal.. Oh it is like a nightmare... Our old summerhouse's surrounding was like that. All disco's, night bars playing Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Enrique Iglesias etc.. All the people busily listening to them.. Ohh it was a nightmare...

haha i know how you feel

necromancy said:

Um, that's what it's like here.

necromancy said:
Kill the false ones :kickass: