Who Are You?

occupation: student (major: Materials chemistry, minors: Industrial Management and something else, haven't decided on the second minor yet)
Material Chemistry? Or do you mean Material Science? Either way, a fellow engineer, welcome :)
Im studying Engineering, MatSci is one of the options Im pondering :kickass:

Name: Martyn
Favourite Bands: Turisas, Lordi, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden, Hammerfall and Within Temptation
Favourite Sport: I'm not a big fan of sport.

welcome to everyone

name: Krista
occupation: student (major: Materials chemistry, minors: Industrial Management and something else, haven't decided on the second minor yet)
favorite bands: Sentenced, Children of Bodom, Mötley Crüe
something unusual about me: I am 100% Finnish, yet I have two mother tongues.
favorite sports: Ice Hockey, skating, snowboarding
favorite team: from the Finnish Ice Hockey league: Tappara

:wave: I've already seen you on COBOT

Heh sure :) Welcome dude
What do you do? Software development for engineers, CAD programs and stuff?

I study. I'm only in my second semester right now, so I don't DO much yet...
Soft.Eng. means designing and building large-scale software.

BlackCore,
The language matters not. I currently use C, but we'll learn other languages later. Learning a language is a matter of reading a book and writing a few small programs. What really matters is the algorithms you use, the optimizations you make, etc.

Taliesin,
LOL!

Hey,

I'm a newbie on this forum, I'm from Sydney and I love my metal, so much that I'm travelling to Germany this year for Wacken Open Air!!

name - Jonas
favorite bands - Theory In Practice,Morbid Angel,Opeth
something unusual - My eyes have different colours.
favorite sport - Hockey
favorite team - Modo Hockey(A club with real culture,probably the single hockey club in the world that has produced the most stars,i´m damn proud of this club.)