Who Are You?

who doesnt like ac/dc though? anyone who doesnt like them and likes rock would be hipocritical. (i think thats spelled correctly)

Name: Campbell
Fave bands (No particular order): Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, Nile, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Dream Theater, At The Gates, Anathema, Fates Warning, Lilitu.
Occupation: Export Shipping at Hamburg Sud Auckland. If you are smart, give me a call.
Other things: Serious, content, thoughtful, no-nonsense, sure of myself, solemn, not worried, relaxed & laid-back, self-critical.

Name: Jouni
Something weird about me: People with 2 month old accounts surpass my 50 month old account in post count. I guess I'm quiet then....
Favorite whatever: My favorites change daily according to my mood, although my favorite sport remains snooker, mainly because it really isn't a sport.

Name: Hannah
Fave Bands: MDB, Anathema, Opeth, Katatonia, Anorexia Nervosa, Dimmu Borgir, Indigent, other stuff that falls under Doom, Death or Black metal, Symphonic metal such as Tristania, The Sins of Thy Beloved, etc and also some random stuff liek KidneyThieves, Collide and one My Ruin song - Silverlake 6571 or something like that. Some classical music. I really dislike powermetal, although I've only heard some Dragonforce and Hammerfall.
Sport: Don't like any really, although I used to swim every day and occassionally like to watch boxing. I also go shooting some times, but that's not really a sport it is?
Unusual: erm, I dunno really, I'm little, only 5' which sucks for being 17 and I have an unnatural liking for woolly jumpers.
Movies: Like most, but not war films, they're too depressing.
Wants to: get warm, this house is so cold and its either hail stoning outisde or raining really, really hard, and get a mot more music, I've only really brushed the top the great metal umbrella, I need to investigate it all a bit more.

Black Core said:
Sounds like fun, but I bet it's illigal

Don't think so, it's not like we're shooting them to eat them, so its not poaching. Also, the guy who owns the farm doesn't mind. Anyway, most things that are fun are either illegal or frowned upon.

Well, you need a license to hunt and to be a gamekeeper, but that doesnt apply to us. You also need a license for the guns, depending on how big they are, and it depends on what you use it for as to whether you get one. You don't need a license for the crossbow though. You should try it sometime!

name:peter

favorite band:Maiden, Metallica, U.D.O, TESTAMENT, Venom, DIMMU BORGIR ,Saxon and many more bands.

favorite sport: Hockey and Fotball

favorite team: Skellefteå AIK HOCKEY AND MANCHESTER UNITED

Neith said:
Well, you need a license to hunt and to be a gamekeeper, but that doesnt apply to us. You also need a license for the guns, depending on how big they are, and it depends on what you use it for as to whether you get one. You don't need a license for the crossbow though. You should try it sometime!
You can teach me when I go visit princess in Scotland, I'll by you too then:)