Who Are You?

Black Core said:
Oops typing error: I ment I was gonna drop by you too then :lol: (although I wonder how much money it would take... )

Well now you mention it....joke.

So I'm about 200 miles up from Princess, bit of a detour huh?

Yeh being able to shoot at a young age isn't that big a deal, we hav rifle clubs here and competitions for juniors and so on. My neighbour competes, it's scary how good he is, his brother is also good.

KiwiCam said:
Funny, I prefer DT over In Flames.

I think I prefer even Coldplay over In Flames. I saw them a few months back and they were utterly chronic, but luckily the other two bands were sensational, namely Motorheid and Girlschool. In Flames were that crappy I can't actually really remember anything about their set now, I must have blanked it from my mind cos they were that shite.

name:mark
favorite band: opeth
something unusual about me: i have cunt on my face
favorite sport: sex
favorite team: me?

Neith said:
Well now you mention it....joke.

So I'm about 200 miles up from Princess, bit of a detour huh?

Yeh being able to shoot at a young age isn't that big a deal, we hav rifle clubs here and competitions for juniors and so on. My neighbour competes, it's scary how good he is, his brother is also good.
Well how about I take princess along and we come and visit you:cool:
I'm quite good too (when I'm playing an FPS:tickled: )

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
I'll stick my hand up and say yeah I live in Glasgow. Are you thinking of paying this fair city a wee visit then OfManAndMetal?

no, dont know much about the place... any way the reason i asked is.... do you know or have you heard of a guy named stevie starr?

OfManAndMetal said:
do you know or have you heard of a guy named stevie starr?

OMG yeah I shagged him a couple of weeks ago:lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!

PS Nah I'm joking of course, I know plenty of Stevie's but none called Stevie Starr. Is he famous or in a band?