Who Are You?

This i who i am:
>Monique
>Bands, Trivium, Mudvayne, Fear factory, Road Runner United, i like heaps of bands you wouldnt really name as metal, 10 years, funeral for a friend three days grace.

something odd about me, i am born on christmas day. no sh**. i have a fear of bridges, elovators, moths and people bitting my apples. i have green eyes. and i am very retarded..

i dont play an instrument but i would love to start once i get a job (hopefully soon, interviews in progress) i would love to do bass guitar!!!!

anyway thats a bit bout me!

^First of all: I so like your music taste
Second: I like your av (big fan of old horror too)
Third: Christmas day? Are you the female Jesus?
And finally: Start the saxophone, way cooler

Ugh, I couldn't disagree more with that music taste :(

name: Br4nd0n
music: Prog metal (Symphony X, Circus Maximus, Adagio, Dream Theater.. etc.)
age: turning 18 on the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year after the new millenium. (even cooler: 6+6+6=18 which is gonna be my age)
stuff: I play guitar and PC games, I have a girlfriend and I'm graduating high school in a month.

I'm Mila from Serbia
I'm listen to brutal death,black or any kind of that music.My bands for all times are:Marduk, Hypocrisy, May Result (Serbian black metal band), Vader, Dying Fetus, Defilement (Serbian death metal), Arkona (Russian black metal), Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel...
I play bass,i'm writing lyrics and stories, i'm drawing pictures, kill babys, rape dogs....

Name: Kevin
Music: Iron Maiden, Yngwie J. Malmsteen's Rising Force, Children of Bodom, Symphony X, Jens Johansson, Planet X, Warmen, Deep Purple, Al Di Meola, Tony MacAlpine, Steve Vai.
Other stuff: I go to community college, I work at Rite Aid, I've been taking guitar lessons since January, I usually go to the gym three times a week.