Who Are You?

:headbang:
i was starting to thing i was the only girl playing counter strike :lol:

:lol: Nope. I played back when I was little and I started playing Source recently. Though I'm stuck on dial up here, so I only play when I can steal a wireless connection. Plus, chat on Counter-Strike always makes me feel like I'm a damn genius. :lol:

:lol: Nope. I played back when I was little and I started playing Source recently. Though I'm stuck on dial up here, so I only play when I can steal a wireless connection. Plus, chat on Counter-Strike always makes me feel like I'm a damn genius. :lol:
i dont play very often because there are too many cheaters. and yeah sometimes it is annoying to see the dumb conversations. But the most annoying is when the admins of a server are dumb und just start to freeze you or transform you into a fire bomb just because you killed them before.

i dont play very often because there are too many cheaters. and yeah sometimes it is annoying to see the dumb conversations. But the most annoying is when the admins of a server are dumb und just start to freeze you or transform you into a fire bomb just because you killed them before.

Yeah, that's shitty too. I still enjoy playing it though, but the cheating is overwhelming. I'm more into MMO's now. Ultra-nerd. :lol: Just waiting on Warhammer Online to come out.

Did you hate the way Age of Conan failed aswell?^^

I didn't even bother with it, seeing as Warhammer Online was coming out and I like to only play one MMO at a time to save cash. Though, from what I've heard I don't think I'd enjoy Age of Conan anyways. Have you played it?

Yes, i went on to quit World of Warcraft full of hopes in Age of Conan only to see huge amount of bugs slowly eat away my willingness to play the game. i only enjoyed the first part newbie zone and after that..i guess i joined you in waiting for Warhammer.

Yes, i went on to quit World of Warcraft full of hopes in Age of Conan only to see huge amount of bugs slowly eat away my willingness to play the game. i only enjoyed the first part newbie zone and after that..i guess i joined you in waiting for Warhammer.

Yeah, I quit WoW too. I got really bored with it rather quickly. That sucks that Conan was insanely buggy. Warhammer just looks so much cooler than Conan to me. I just don't see Conan having that much of a storyline or anything that cool going on besides boobs and decapitation. I'm just glad Warhammer looks badass. :kickass:

Conan does have a good story actually, it has good story and good graphics if you have a outstanding mechine. if you are justa regualr person just to get Conan to run smooth will make you want to bash something Terminator style.

Conan does have a good story actually, it has good story and good graphics if you have a outstanding mechine. if you are justa regualr person just to get Conan to run smooth will make you want to bash something Terminator style.

Ah, that sucks. I knew the graphics were supposed to be good for an MMO but I didn't know the requirements for it were that bad. I played WoW on dial up...that was hardcore. :lol: Though, hopefully I'll have faster internet by the time Warhammer comes out. What kinda computer are you running it on?

I run a G5 Macintosh actually, it seems to have no problem at all running anything ontop settings even though it is more supportive to ATI then Nvidia. i am not much of a PC expert to say the least though.

WoW on dial up? how the hell did you ever manage to raid..?

I run a G5 Macintosh actually, it seems to have no problem at all running anything ontop settings even though it is more supportive to ATI then Nvidia. i am not much of a PC expert to say the least though.

WoW on dial up? how the hell did you ever manage to raid..?

I don't know much about all that stuff either, but my brother is a super-nerd so I just let him take care of everything in that area. :lol:

I basically got friends to download patches for me onto CDs. And raiding for me was...non-existent. :cry: But I still had fun with the game.

I hope you weren't spending time farming for you're brother..Some guilds made the none raiders do that for them though i doubt that'll be any fun.

Yeah, that's shitty too. I still enjoy playing it though, but the cheating is overwhelming. I'm more into MMO's now. Ultra-nerd. :lol: Just waiting on Warhammer Online to come out.
i play Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade, and i am already waiting for the second one to come out.
i didnt know about Warhammer online, i never heard of it.

21318.gif

Nuff said

name: Daniel
favorite band:Judas priest
something unusual about me: i put music above everything in life except for family, its just one step below family
favorite sport: football
favorite team: Oakland Raiders

Name: Cameron
Favorite Band: hovers between Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Judas Priest.
Something unusual about me: I play banjo, and can do a lot of weird stuff with spoons.
Favorite sport: fencing and lawnbowls (another few things unusual about me)
favourite team: don't really have one.

name:H
favorite band:Meshuggah, Byzantine, Gojira, Opeth
something unusual about me: I weigh the same as 2 grown men!
favorite sport: Sitting about
favorite team: The H Team Of Incredible Awesometastiville